[Jungle Method] 15 minutes turning of any BMK glydicate which goes by acid.

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This is nothing special;
  1. 1KG glydicate (can also be liquid).
  2. 1KG of water (hotter water means less acid).
  3. 1.2L sulfuric acid of 98%.
This can even be scaled to IBC if you pour acid slowly into it while having some stirring on it.

I didn't, but best would be to do closed on glas and let the fumes bubble through a PTFE hose into a strong lye or water with baking soda.
If you do that way with heating you can reheat your acid solvent to re-use.

Do not use this with stainless steel, any grade. Even with titanium it's unsuggested.
HDPE plastics for jungle methods, glass for reuses.

Keep in mind in this reaction it's the fumes that most likely do the reducing, after this reaction you must put pH 14 and then pH 7 and either vacuum destill or boil to 130 degrees and use in further reactions. If you don't use platinum with hydrogenation and the oil is clear you can generally use without vacuum.

I must mention my color is very clear with sulfuric acid which normally isn't as this clear (probably because I used then wooden stick or had to much vulcanic)

Attachments

• zlSoAFk5gI.jpg
    zlSoAFk5gI.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 354
  • A7am5UoKjL.mp4
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • jJ92zmMlBR.mp4
    16.2 MB · Views: 0

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My not distilled Phenylacetone from BMK 5449 looks like this:

Iw8EftZzFm

Should I worry?

View previous replies…

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Try with sulfuric acid and you will see. The one with sulfuric acid if little burnt you can directly lye out of a mercury reaction without extraction.

View previous replies…

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It seems you sadly did not get the joke. Reason might be that you have never in your life seen clean P2P, but I am just guessing.

Sorry to say, this "method" is an abomination. It is also not for Glycidates but for glycidic acid salts whats not the same.

But I am not here to preach morals, I realize this is profit centered without any regards on quality and it fits well to the kind of Leuckart practiced and to the "Paste" the product which has less and less to do with real Amphetamine. and thats why it is sold as "Amphetamine Ultra +++" or similar, 90% Caffeine, 5% some Cathione based RC, the rest being crap and a sprinkling of amphetamine base over everything for the fishy smell. Thats then the pinnacle of optimization as one does not need to go through the hassle of chemistry at all. Just think how much time you can save this way!

Here on the board I would appreciate if people could abstain from calling something pure what was never purified and never tested in a lab either. I am talking of all the "big scale" synths for Amphetamine, Meth, Mephedrone. A-PVP etc.

As said, I do not criticize all this, everybody must decide such questions for himself, but lets stay footed in reality and honest avoiding deluding oneself into believing those time saving ultra simplified ways end in quality product.

thx.

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you vacuum distill afterwards your product is clean not all methods require distilled substances. The reason emde method they use vacuum P2P is because of the expensive platinum

Your not to preach here but there is a difference between 100ml batches or 100L batches.

Impurities are also in fosfor acid reductions because in bulk they always use inox 316L (of even lower) which goes in the oil eventually you see when your white phosphorus turns green.

And there is difference between p2p reduced with sulfuric acid or white phosphorus you can check yourself with an Mercury reduction and putting lye the one turned with sulfuric acid directly goes on top unlike the other one (I'd you use hot lye)

But amk you don't read this Intel anywhere

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
look jb dont let someone tell you something.. belive me i dont know shit.. only thing i know is money. you are very close to a backdoor route.. believe me... keep fucking around and you will be rewarded.. :ninja:

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This makes no sense whatsoever, sorry.

Ortist

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
phosphoric acid or hcl hydrolisys? somebody told me citric acid gives best results

K-Cyanide

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
do you mind to tell us which acid in what amount you used obtaining this marvelous P2P? :)

View previous replies…

ineverexisted

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
He experimented with different acids until he got satisfactory results and stuck with it. trial and error is your best friend.
Give chemistry and research some love and you might be rewarded.

Heineken

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
u throw is to fast use dry ice

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And then apply manual heating ?

That would cancel the 15M turning wouldn't it ?

I will make once I setup glas how to do it

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
what do you mean by turning? and after this reaction how is the obtained substance called in that state? thanks

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Any bmk powder which needs acid to turn, can be turned very fast with this method to bmk oil.

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, what is your yield?