Methylation and Crystallization Issues in Suburin

ZRG

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
1. Question 1. After I have amphetamine, if I react with water-based formaldehyde and amphetamine to get imine, then I will use AI/Hg method to turn amphetamine into methamphetamine, right?

2. In the case of amphetamine formaldehyde imine, can amphetamine be methylated by using Nabh4 and copper chloride route

3. Methamphetamine oil is in powder form whether it is made of hydrogen chloride or sulfuric acid. The powdered methamphetamine is dissolved in acetone to form a saturated solution, and it will naturally crystallize in the refrigerator. Will it become sold on the street? that kind of crystal

4、4. The complete route of synthesizing amphetamine, synthesizing methamphetamine, using tartaric acid to resolve, and using solvent to remove impurities and recrystallize is this, right?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
right (not sure exactly what do you mean)
Methamphetamine oil is liquid oil and it is methamphetamine free base, not salt. You cannot crystalize well methamphetamine with sulphuric acid, methamphetamine hydrochloride is solid substance.
Probably yes, not sure that CuCl2 is necessary at all.
The simplest Methamphetamine synthesis from Amphetamine

ZRG

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

It is crystallized by hydrogenation gas, but it is still a powder

Could it be amphetamine in the video instead of methamphetamine? Or does methamphetamine have to be split and then passed through hydrogen chloride to obtain large crystals instead of powder

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Sorry, I don't understand what do you want to say
You have to get d-meth in order to get large shards of meth
There is amphetamine video synthesis via Al/Hg reduction from P2NP.