Nano RP/I reduciton of pseudoephidrine?

Johnny_Hammersticks

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Until I can get a hold of some precursors p2p is out of the question for me. So I am wanting to try a small scale reduciotn via RP/I and found a writeup by a fellow named Curbshot. There is honestly more people against the forementioned write up and the main reason being that todays pills are a lot harder to clean up than the ones he was working with when he wrote it up. Well I am confident I have cleaned my pseudo to lab grade and am interesred to know if anyone is familair/experienced with this method and if so do you have any advice?

YoSpumoni

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I was attracted to this synthesis method at one time, but I never performed it. After all the hell we go through to properly clean pills for this type of reaction, I decided it would be in my best interest to rely on methods with far more acceptance by others and also more support in the form of questions and answers asked previously by those who made mistakes or required further clarification on certain points. I've read many comments regarding the use of H2O2 to kick off the reaction and they were all negative. The Curbshot method also doesn't make any effort to determine the temperature of the reaction. There are just too many variables within this method to be confident that it will work properly. Although you may get some gear out of it, in the end I'm sure with just a tiny bit more effort, you can increase yield and quality using a different method.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Phosphorus/iodic acid is a method and whats-huis-names write up is a "Tek" why don't you read 5 more rp/I teks? What you will discover is what are the important parts and what are less important aspects.