Need help bk-mdma acidification

Wacd75

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I followed the summary to the letter. From the bk MDMA of acidosis. In some photos of the gen of the forum their base is at the top and I at the bottom, my base is very clear. When acidification hcl and base do not mix.
Impossible de prendre le pH de lors de l’ajout du HCL avant hCL ph 8
Precursor problem? Or something else? Thank you for your help

Attachments

• 0LeGAxPCwm.jpeg
    0LeGAxPCwm.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • XGZTKbfkPa.jpeg
    XGZTKbfkPa.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
  • mEdHJ6fN5D.jpeg
    mEdHJ6fN5D.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 25

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, what problem have you had? You can talk to me privately, I will try to help you, my base is below since it was produced in dcm but the subsequent extractions of the mass were done with toluene so the solvent with the extracted product rises to the layer above. That is the reason why the free base is down at first and then up.
To mix the hcl and the freebase you need mix well the hcl and freebase with magnetic stirring or with any think but is need the freebase are in complete moviment to mix well

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you only add the hcl to the base it will not mix it will be immiscible, you need constant circular motion for the hcl to mix and affect all the free base to form the powder, this will take a few minutes for the powder to start appearing in your baselibre, check carefully so as not to lower the ph less than 5, the correct ph is ph5