Need

LIMIT

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I need a help over smoking Molly am wondering if 3mmc or 2mmc is smokable because it look alike to the substance that am seeing here people smoke it it’s powder

Attachments

• lmvqfpkBz4.jpeg
    lmvqfpkBz4.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 95
  • CoQ2VGeO7A.jpeg
    CoQ2VGeO7A.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 92

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Smoking substances like Molly (MDMA), 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone), or 2-MMC (2-Methylmethcathinone) is generally not considered effective or safe. These substances are typically taken orally, or insufflated (snorted).

MDMA is designed to be absorbed through the digestive system or nasal mucosa. Smoking it is not a common or recommended method of administration. The heat can degrade the active compound, reducing its effectiveness. Smoking MDMA can lead to respiratory issues and damage to the lungs. The exact byproducts of burning MDMA are unknown but could potentially be toxic.

3-MMC is a synthetic cathinone, similar to mephedrone, and is usually taken orally or by insufflation. Smoking 3-MMC may not deliver the desired effects efficiently because the heat may degrade the substance. The combustion of 3-MMC can produce harmful chemicals that can damage the respiratory system. Long-term effects are unknown due to the limited research on this substance.

Like 3-MMC, 2-MMC is typically taken orally or nasally. Smoking 2-MMC is unlikely to be effective as the heat can break down the active ingredients before they are absorbed.

LIMIT

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you

LIMIT

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks the explanation is clear meanwhile is in findings the street name that we called smoking Molly is ku crystal yes and am looking for a vendor for it China has banned it and I need a vendor

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
They call it M-crack where Iam from

LIMIT

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do you know a vendor maybe nl or anywhere in Europe

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
It’s M-kat originally people in the UK smoke it we call it M-crack same effects just bit more intense

as for a seller @Gordon Ramsay best buying it from him

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Thanks. I have stock and am constantly producing new. Lately I am just not too active on Breaking Bad

View previous replies…

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I had some issues to keep it short :) Trouble times seem to be over. Anyway, it is save to say the past few months I learned how to cook fast and clean Mephedrone. I never had a lab test below 96%

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
From time to time for sure :) For now I am working on building the business back slowly and steady to not cause any fuck ups, there is still backlog and I will stay focused on that.

oasis69

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Same for me, i have no answer of you, Gordon

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
He’s working hard on 4mmc atm

oasis69

Don't buy from me
Reaction score