Question Odd request, SWIM wants meth with cut to see the difference between pure and cut meth

stuffinthings

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I realize this isn't a popular request and is against your policy, but this is more for harm reduction in understanding cuts please remove if this doesn't qualify as an exception.

Buddy wanted 2 g of meth mixed with 1g of msm and then another 2g to 2g ratio. this isn't' something that in common knowledge in my neck of the woods so I was wondering how some one would go about doing this apparently he wants to be able to understand the diff.

swim told him to mix in hot methanol and let it evaporate fully. he said there was some water trapped underneath and it didn't crystalize together fully. rather than trial and erroring it if some one know how to make it could you help speed up the process so he has knows what to look for?

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Go to the health food store and get yourself some MSM there's 90? The rest surprised of not fully converted bad work UPS and inferior precursors oh and the pH that is freaking scary sometimes all these things have that effect

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you guys are temperatures correct a convection oven will remove MSM due to the fact that it's sublimination makes it a fairly easy separating

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
If I had some sitting around I would. Acetone is very effective at removing MSM specifically from meth. I'm not sure it actually removes anything else. As stated. The melting point of msm is much lower than meth so you can separate it easily several ways

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I think I saw that people used to mix the granulated msm with the meth then heat it all slowly until the MSM melted and crystalized with the meth. In the old days with the red and yellow meth, it didn't really blend. With new glass, it should create similar shards. I saw a person doing it on foil. Also make sure the MSM is pure. And I believe I heard the MSM from GNC is the only stuff that goes clear.

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I read some paper where it was separated by heating MSM subliminates

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I just remembered it was in a publication called the microgram. It used to go around police stations to tell the latest bus and latest techniques of smuggling. They don't have it available to the public anymore but that's where I read that