Opinion on legal narcotics (Kanna)

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kanna, a drug that’s legal almost everywhere and not very popular. Similar to mdma but organic and less energetic.
Please do some research and give me an opinion on legal narcotics and kanna.

HHH

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have seen it but have yet to try it. I saw one video on YouTube. Sounded like it took a while to hit but it did. Have you tried it? Im a kratom fan

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s practically legal and organic mdma and it’s fire bro. Sadly in my country it’s illegal to poses or use kratom and no one sells it on the streets so I have never tried it

HHH

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s practically legal and organic mdma and it’s fire bro. Sadly in my country it’s illegal to poses or use kratom and no one sells it on the streets so I have never tried it

HHH
HHHWhat do i need to look for when getting it? Any special tips or tricks?

HHH

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What do i need to look for when getting it? Any special tips or tricks?
miner21Get the powdered form. It’s cheap and very easy to snort. It is like you have just breathed in just air. Takes some time to hit but then it’s going to be fun. Btw if u have a partner you can try it because its also a turn on drug
Have a good trip

HHH

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Get the powdered form. It’s cheap and very easy to snort. It is like you have just breathed in just air. Takes some time to hit but then it’s going to be fun. Btw if u have a partner you can try it because its also a turn on drug
Have a good trip

HHH
HHHI cannot wait to try this! Thank you :)

Reactions: HHH

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Have a look around the gardens, if your climate warmish and dryish it might be growing somewhere in tour country. Get a cutting and grow tour own supply 😃
GPbqSJ4HxR

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Then just dry it? Which part of the plant is it?
miner21Not sure, probably the leaves mainly. the Africans would
  • Smash the leaves between 2 rocks and allowed to “ferment” for a few days in a closed container to remove the Oxalic acid.
  • Then placed in the sun, After a week, the kanna is dried in the sun.
  • When the plant material has dried, it is chopped or powdered and ready to be used.
KZtXUyqTNC

• Kanna alkaloids are mostly soluble in alcohol.
  • Soaking the Sceletium tortuosum powder in food-grade ethanol or 99% isopropyl alcohol, the alkaloids can move from the plant material into the solution, saturating it with the alkaloids.
  • After a period of time, the solution is filtered and the powder is squeezed well and discarded.
  • The ethanol or isopropyl must then be fully evaporated out of the extract.
  • Any residual alcohol can be toxic and unsafe to consume.
  • Once the solution is completely washed, the result is a tar resin that is full of alkaloids. This extract can be mixed with kanna powder or other plant material. Alternatively, it can be kept as a resin.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Not sure, probably the leaves mainly. the Africans would
  • Smash the leaves between 2 rocks and allowed to “ferment” for a few days in a closed container to remove the Oxalic acid.
  • Then placed in the sun, After a week, the kanna is dried in the sun.
  • When the plant material has dried, it is chopped or powdered and ready to be used.
View attachment 42151
  • Kanna alkaloids are mostly soluble in alcohol.
  • Soaking the Sceletium tortuosum powder in food-grade ethanol or 99% isopropyl alcohol, the alkaloids can move from the plant material into the solution, saturating it with the alkaloids.
  • After a period of time, the solution is filtered and the powder is squeezed well and discarded.
  • The ethanol or isopropyl must then be fully evaporated out of the extract.
  • Any residual alcohol can be toxic and unsafe to consume.
  • Once the solution is completely washed, the result is a tar resin that is full of alkaloids. This extract can be mixed with kanna powder or other plant material. Alternatively, it can be kept as a resin.
handleAwesome thank you!

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect