p2p racemic meth melts quickly and freezes very slowly. was recrystallized with acetone. Does anyone know why? If I cut with Msm or something else, wi

ByHyde

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
p2p racemic meth melts quickly and freezes very slowly. was recrystallized with acetone. Does anyone know why? If I cut with Msm or something else, will this solve the problem?

AgamemnonFromTroy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello, are you referring to a mixture consisting of methamphetamine and P2P?
Perhaps methamphetamine freebase?

ByHyde

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Evet, benzaldehit mek yolunu kullanarak yaptım. Toluen içinde gazlaştırılarak tuz formuna dönüştürülmüştür. Tuz formunda erime noktası düşük ve donma süresi uzundur. Rasemik ve izomerlere ayrıldığında erime ve donma noktalarında bir fark olup olmadığını merak ediyorum.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
MSM has a lower melting point than meth by quite a bit. Did you personally make this meth? You need to do a melt test, which you can find a tutorial to in the analytical chemistry forum. I'm sitting on the shitter at 3:47 am, but my recollection is meth melts at 167 (165?)°C if you get a significantly different number something is wrong ( keeping in mind that is a sea level measurement so it will be slightly lower depending on your altitude) edit, I should also mention that acetone is great at removing MSM specifically from meth but doesn't remove much of anything else.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Tell me more about "recrystallized with acetone". I didn't catch that at first. Meth is poorly soluble in acetone. 1g/100ml. Meaning usually anything that dissolved in the acetone wasn't meth. Acetone is poured over meth, or put in it, and filtered back out. It doesn't dissolve ( unless you used a lot of hot acetone or acetone that had water in it. You should be using a small amount of cold anhydrous acetone to clean meth with)

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Usually a 2solvent recrystallization along with a hot filtration seems to me to be fairly clear what you got there some crap