Price History for Norco/Oxy

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I have been doing and selling Opioids for over 25 years. Since I started the prices have went through the roof. I am curious about the prices around the country and if has been the same. Back in 1998-99 when I first did Vicodin they were 7.5/750's and cost about 50 cents a pill. Up until around 2004 the prices of 10/650 Loratab or Hydrocodone cost about 1.50-2$ in the rural midwest where I am from. Fast forward to 2007 the price went from $3-4 a pill and in 2009-2010 they were nearing $5 and $6 a pill for the same pills. From 2012 -2020 the 10/325 Norco and Oxy went from $6 to around $1 a mg. Today they average 12-15 a pill for a 10 mg and for 30mg oxy $30-35 depending on the area. The supply is limited and the demand is just as high but in many places people now prefer pressed pills over real pills because of price. Anyone familiar with different price demands in their area of the world? Are they similar?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I've never been one to abuse opioids personally, but chronic pain has had me looking lately (mixed with the war on pain pills, dr's are afraid to presribe them) The Government created an imbargo by regulating them so heavily. If I don't buy every pill a guy wants to sell then there is someone waiting to buy them behind me. Seems like just a few years ago I was buy 5/325 for $5pc but currently I'm being bent over at $8pc for them. At that price I only take them if I really need them. $16 might take the edge off, or $20.nThese pills cost less than $1 if you have a prescription. The pressed m30's I bought were not opioids at all. They are benzos and I can't give those pieces of shit away. You take them and you are just in pain and high as fuck, which is no help

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
$8 for a 5mg is high but seems average. I usually sell the 7.5's for $9 or 10 and the 10's for around $14, $12 in bulk. I am often surprised at how many people prefer the Norco over the oxy when the oxy is more bang for the $ and are usually cheaper than $1 a mg. Heroin is best option for high tolerance users like me but at the end of the day I would trade everything I have for raw opium. It has always been my favorite but I have not seen any in many years now.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all of the "opium" I've ever seen was probably incense and just got me high by lack of oxygen :D red crystals and black tar, but I haven't even seen that in over 20 years. You are in the US, so they will grow where you are. The seeds at the grocery store are the exact same species they are growing in afganastan. They are perfectly legal to grow, until they catch you tryint to get high on them.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
The "Red rock" was very likely not real opium but it sure tastes good. I thought of growing it many times but never tried. One day I am sure I will find it again, and when I do I'm gonna smoke it

BullDozer

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
You have crazy prices for OXY
Better find a middleman and buy Methadone from me.
It's cheaper and stronger.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Oxy prices in the US are crazy everywhere unfortunately. Interestingly my prices are cheaper than the average which is $1 a mg or more in some areas. I am very familiar with methadone. Self administered 2 times a day for over 14 months years ago and the withdraw from that is the worst thing (other than benzos) I have ever experienced in my life. I've come off of heroin, oxy, suboxone, meth, benzos, alcohol, all long term at some point or another. I avoid methadone like the devil, but it does sell. Where I am the methadose liquid sells 40-$50 for about 5-6 ML.

BullDozer

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Yes, benzo withdrawal is the hardest...

(40-$50 for about 5-6 ML.).......Oh my GOOD
This is crazy!!! 25-30 mg for $40-50! This $1.6 for milligram!
I'm packing my bags and going to trade in USA ! :)

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
If you have a steady oxy/methadone supply this is for sure the place to make $. I remember getting the 10mg methadone tablets for about $4 a pill but that was years ago and it was a good friend. He sold me his 10mg oxy for $5 and that was when they averaged around $8-9 for a 10mg. The meds themselves are extremely cheap at the pharmacy with a script but on the streets its ridiculous. The government here has cracked down hard on opioids and the lack of real meds has led to pressed pills/fent and other things flooding the streets.

BullDozer

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Yes, I have a constant and good supply of methadone in stock! :)

The government, as always.
They didn't solve the problem, but created a lot of additional problems for the people.