Reflux Aromatization for Increased Potency CBD/THC

OctaviusLegions

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I once heard that refluxing weed could increase the potency of the weed. I have not had the chance to try it before, but I do now as I am currently holding 2 types of weed: CBD pot (1.8CBD/0.02THC) and a good amount of street THC bright pollen hash.

(questions at the bottom)

EQUIPMENT, METHOD & MAIN INGRIEDIENT
Anyway I decided to give it a go, I noted the bp of the desired cannabinoids, put some pot in a glass tank with no lid, covered the top of it (where the lid's supposed to be) with a torn piece of plastic bag used for freezing food etc. to ensure the blocking of airflow into the glass tank.

I then put the glass tank in a deep cooking pan and started boiling the water in the pan as to start a condensazion-effect inside the glass tank.

The glass tank is sepereted from the bottom of the pan by a sieve, placed in the pan as well. The sieve is resting on the edges of the pan and the net of the sieve is deep enough for the boiling water to flow on the glass flask, without any contact with the bottom of the pan.

The top of the glass tank is as mentioned, covered in plastic to ensure blockage of airflow. So once the water was boiling I put ice cubes on the plastic (top of the glass tank),so the condensed cannabinoid drips right back into the mass of pot inside the glass tank.

Questions:
0. Am I doing this right?

1. Is it possible to increse potency with this method?

2. Am I missing something? (solvent solution etc)

3. Is there other methods for this?

4. How could this be done with hash?

Last edited:

PossumKid

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You need to use an acid in order to isomerize. Are you using one, or just using heat?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
1.5 h in home oven at 90*C for decarboxylation process. It increases potency of u buds

Last edited by a moderator:

OctaviusLegions

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I take it, that your method applies to hash as well since it is the primary material to get one stoned. Or am I mistaking?
- Tanks for the reply

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect