Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Possible ways to achieve this.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
D-Meth is smokable, so why is dextroamphetamine never smoked. Or is there a way to make it smokable that I am just not aware of?

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Because the Sulfate and also the Phosphate decompose before getting airborne. Those salts don't sublimate like methamphetammine.HCl does. As base it is much too caustic and would destroy your lungs. The HCl salt is very hygroscopic - leave it on a dish and a few hours later all you have is a puddle of liquid. I guess the HCl salt or the fumaric acid salt could be vaped if dissolved in PG/VG directly after making and drying the salt.

Benzedrine Inhalers administered Amphetamine by inhaling it, this was done by a metal tube which contained cotton and very very fine Amphetamine Sulfate dust, the ends of the tube were unscrewed and one inhalded sharply through it what deliverd an approximated 10 mg directly into the lungs where it worked as intended bronchodilator. Jazz musicians quickly figured out to get the cotton plug from the tube and put it into the coffee what delivered the whole 50 mg and by the oral administration bronchodilation and general activation lasted the whole night.

Going from this, smoking (inhaling) has no advantages I would say.

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Totally agree on the lack of advantage of this form of administration, as eating a handfull of tablets is almost certainly less harmfull than breathing in smoke. And as you have pointed out the effects of oral administration lasts far longer than inhaling the stuff, this is complete sense. Just like cocaine in the HCl form insufflated will last a good 90 mins, when compared to freebased cocaine that lasts 5 mins. But the difference between those two routes of administration is the high gained, Yeah a fat line of coke is good but a massive lick of freebase is far more intense.

The vape idea with HCl salt is interesting, but does sound like a massive pain in the ass that I may have to try still out. It has answered my question though in one swift reply, but like a child answers lead to more questions!

Can dexamphetamine be further processed to make a new anolog, I'm in my 2nd year of a chem degree and have been playing about with my medicine cabinet haha.

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Amphetamine could be oxidized to N-Hydroxyamphetamine whats supposed to be twice as potent. My own research confirms a higher activity and it seems to be far less vasoconstrictive, less load on the pump and no speed dick. It is also not illegal.

Sounds to good to be true? Well, there are some problems, mainly that N-Hydroxyamphetamine is VERY unstable and it oxidizes back to the oxime in the presence of water, with too high a ph and with too low a ph and with certain common solvents and in the presence of traces of transition metals it just decomposes.
The related methylene-dioxy compound, N-Hydroxy-MDA is quite stable though. And banned.
I was once able to produce the N-Hydroxyamphetamine, still containing a good amount of normal Amph (judging from TLC) and I am very fond of it. My next try to make some more got me nowhere despite me using the same method just scaled up. Total disaster. No idea why. I will try a different approach next but I can say for sure thats not going to be the next hit on the market as this stuff is as unstable and more neurotic then a Russian girlfriend, detoriates even as HCl salt in days if not stored refrigerated, better frozen.

Or you just reductivly aminate the Amphetamine to get Methamphetamine. Which could be made easier by other ways but you asked for it.

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm currently working on an oxidation of piperic acid, Chem Player put a good video of a tech on YouTube but yeilds are low at best. So, I am looking into the ozone generation method with oxygen supplying the generator. With the obvious results being piperonal, it is some good smelling chemistry, from the smell of pepper, to bubble gum to maraschino cherries.
My source of D-Amph is prescription and have shit loads to work with, trying the oxidation sounds like fun even if it's as difficult as the oxidation I'm currently doing, Iam interested in the oxidative mechanism used here and if there are multiple methods to achieve this?

Then the N-Hydroxy-MDA, this is interesting as MDA is the step before MDMA or am I dreaming here.

The reductive amination to D-Meth sounds like fun, is this the same as reducing amides to amines using LAh? or a reductive alkylation with a borohydride. My chemistry knowledge is getting there but I am still learning so, my knowledge is not super extensive. I did manage to follow the mesc tech on this site for my for synth using the 3,4,5TMBH starting material finally reduced in THF with LAh.
Sir you have my attention!

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
wizzology pdf

click on that that is one good book about wizz ice etc

Melv99

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It’s totally possible. Dry your NP, Gas and quickly vacuum filter, pull suction right before all the solvent is sucked through, quickly collect Amp Hcl, put in your smoking device or sealed glass vial. When smoking continue evaporating the small amount of solvent/powder until it melts. Smokes just like MAmp. Once it’s been melted once and reXtalizes, it’s no longer hydroscopic.

Last edited:

xile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can't smoke amphetamin, As far as I know and have tried. But you can smoke methamphetamin.

Melv99

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It is possible and rather easy

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It seems to be legit, I am going to test is out, just trying to find the best way to extract the sulphate from my tabs. Thinking because i'm changing from sulphate to HCl, that i can just go straight to base. Extract in non polar, then just bubble some HCl through it. Need to look at the binders first, either way I will find out