Dead Drops Street Prices?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've always wanted to ask this but never have I been able to!

Say I'm in the US, East Coast, jussaiyan, and I have 10g 3MMC, and 10g MDMA. I cut that all down to 1g's and utilize Dead Drop, so, 20 obviously very small packages going out to a bunch of dumb rich college kids... What do I charge? Assume it's the best product ever! (Shout-out to @DutchNarc0s!!!)

I am starting out and wanting to test the bones of my set up before diving headfirst in to purchasing equipment, plus I need the 'seed' money for it...

What amount could I charge and it still sell? Could I clear enough with this first 20g's to afford at least a bare-bones set of gear or do you think I'll have to sell more batches than that?

If anything here isn't kosher please just kick me in the balls and delete. I'm not trying to break a rule I don't know about!..

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm seeing around $150 per gram for the MDMA.. is that a pipe dream? (possibly $2400 total) if everything went perfectly? No way right? lol

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Drugs shouldn't be cheap. It usually works like this:
You have a lab, and from there the price of the product starts to form. You produce 2.5 kg per week (small volumes). You calculate the cost of the product per gram. Producing 3 MMC or 4 MMC will cost between 2-3$ per gram (this is the maximum price). You make your own dead drops of 1 kg and hire some carriers who will transport your goods to other cities and make there dead drops of 100 grams.
Then in these cities you hire people who will receive 100g dead drops and make 50-100 1-2g dead drops from them.
The end consumer should see a cost that covers all your costs and the business should have a markup of at least 100%.

Do the math:
The cost of the finished product is 3000$
Carrier receives $100 for each 100g dead drop + cost for transportation, calculated as the cost of 1 km of travel = $1.5-2.
Retail courier gets $12 for each successfully purchased dead drop he produced.

Total, if you have organized a distribution network within a radius of 1000 km from the laboratory, the cost of production is:
3000+100*10+2000+1000*12=$18000+100%=36000
Thus 1 gram for the end consumer should cost $36, and your profit from 1 kg will be 18000.

This is very rough math. as it takes quite a long time to make 1000 dead drops of 1g, it is easier to make 2g and sell for the end consumer for less than $72. Say, you can sell it already at 60, you don't lose anything in profit in this case.

Perhaps you can reduce the cost of transportation to retail couriers. But even if you reduce prices and will work approximately in this scheme, then 10000 dollars from each kg you will earn.

Also, don't forget that this business doesn't stand on trust and you can't turn into a violent bastard. Deposits should be taken from carriers and retail couriers so that it is not profitable for them to misappropriate goods and cheat you. Also, you should not treat it as something that is not very important. You must constantly provide work for your staff, when your employees will realize that with you they always have a job and a stable income - they will be with you all the time.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the breakdown!
I absolutely love the idea of hiring people and getting that deep but for the next few weeks while I learn I unfortunately am small potatoes and will be running this by myself for now!

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It is enough to independently produce the first kg, make 500 dead drops and sell them, so that the whole process starts and does not stop anymore. You have to start small.

Jorg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
35eur for mdma,40eur for 5g of ampf on Balkan(as end user)

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This is extremely valuable information for me thank you @Jorg!
looking for a general 'feel' of the markets in '24

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
$150 is probably a pipe dream. $100/g is what people will pay around here and people are weird. Some would rather buy bullshit because it's cheaper than pay for quality. The problem you face is nobody knows you have the best stuff. It'll take time and marketing strategy to get the higher price. You need to get the product on the street to make a name.