The latest China ban list, please do not buy the following products from China after July 1, 2024 to prevent being scammed

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Announcement on the inclusion of 46 substances, including bromorphine, in the Supplementary List of Controlled Varieties of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances not in Pharmaceutical Format
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Administration of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances and Measures for the Supervision of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances in the Non-pharmaceutical Category, the Ministry of Public Security, the State Health Commission and the State Drug Administration have decided to include 46 substances, including buprenorphine, in the Supplementary Catalogue of Controlled Varieties of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances in the Non-pharmacological Category (for details, please see attached table).

This announcement shall come into force from July 1, 2024 onwards.

Ministry of Public Security National Health and Health Commission State Drug Administration

June 16, 2024
2tWqEM9LJb
T1iE8lW3OY
8nlCu7PgAm

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
This is real, I feel like I'm going to lose my job

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
If you don't mind you can come to my company my friend haha

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Crazy. Thanks for sharing

siradbb

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
the raw material for synthetic cannabinoids and the accessories needed to make the final product can be sent from China

madmaximus

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Then we are waiting for the new substances :alien::D:alien:

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
cook yourself and have no problems