The problem of crystallizing methamphetamine

sorena2316

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The product of phenylacetone and methylamine with aluminum amalgam, which is the final product of a strong and high-quality mat that has a problem with crystallizing, I am asking for help and guidance from my respected teachers.

sleeplessmania

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Why don't you elaborate the examination that occurs and prevents/causes problems during the crystallization procedure? What are the chemicals used, and the steps of your procedure, and what is exactly the problem that needs to be helped with?

sorena2316

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
350 ml of phenylacetone, 45 ml of methylamine, 40%, 4 grams of mercuric chloride, 350 grams of foil, 4 liters of 97% ethanol, 12 hours after the start of the reaction with toluene and 300 grams of sodium hydroxide, the toluene was extracted with hot water, washed with dry salt, and distilled under vacuum. Fresh toluene mixed with hydrogen chloride gas was precipitated. I smoothed and dried with a Buchner funnel. 170 grams of white powder with a good aroma. which was washed with cold acetone and did not crystallize in any way. I have enough information to cook methamphetamine and crystallize it, and I studied master's degree in chemistry and petrochemicals. But I really fell on my knees from crystallizing this product. Please help if you can

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
racemic meth dosen’t grow big shards, separate enantiomers and recrystalize from water + alcohol.

sorena2316

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Production

Attachments

• 2dsGxm3l6i.jpg
    2dsGxm3l6i.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 411

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hello You have after your synthesis a racmic product that can not criticize You need to separate the isomers and then kriatallies.