What synthesis is the most profitable while being relatively easy to produce and is in high demand?

metux

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What grows from ground,it most profitable,compare to syntetic.

BitcoinScam

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
all catylones 4mmc 3mmc 3cmc 4cmc 4cec 2mmc 3cec nep hexedrone apvp/mdpvp bk mdma
weed hashish

Reactions: vis

PHDorganic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
liquor (alcohol) sugar, water yeast. distill with copper mesh and ceramic column filler, make a long tube use coffee filter and strips in one end fill it half way with activated charcoal , then make 3 more tubes and let is successively drip from highest point to lowest passing all tubes with activated carbon..- bam most demanded drug of all and easy as shit

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
liquor (alcohol) sugar, water yeast. distill with copper mesh and ceramic column filler, make a long tube use coffee filter and strips in one end fill it half way with activated charcoal , then make 3 more tubes and let is successively drip from highest point to lowest passing all tubes with activated carbon..- bam most demanded drug of all and easy as shit
PHDorganicAnd whats that

Reactions: vis

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Whenever people ask the question just like in the title things catch fire and shit hits the fan so just don't try to get rich with chemistry, there are other ways.

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Whenever people ask the question just like in the title things catch fire and shit hits the fan so just don't try to get rich with chemistry, there are other ways.
HerrHaberLike what?

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Doudasell other's stuff from around here until you get hold of the know-how and the minimal lab stuff and auxiliaries. The condition is that you have to know chemistry at least at a level above the general one.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect