why so much dextroamphetamine where I live, and not methamphetamine? What is the reason?

srsr22

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I don't know where I would post this in this forum, but i have a q for ya all!

Why is there so much d-amph where I live, and not methamphetamine? Is it because it is harder to make? Is it more expensive per hit so d-amph is the better choise? I mean, if the chemists know how to do d-amph, how much harder is it to go to meth from there?

I think it may be beacause meth is more bad for your body, could be one reason. But meth hits harder IMO. I want more meth here, but can't see it around unfortunately.
I live in NORTH EUROPE and here it seems .... d-amph is all around and in every corner ... But no meth

stay safe ya all

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This is because the p2np precursor is still legal for production and sale and meth precursors were prohibited and difficult to acquire except for p2p which produces racemic meth and costs much more effort and money to produce meth from the latter.

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello. if you have a lot of d-amphetamine, then this indicates that there are a lot of PPA (phenylpropanolamine) in your country.
It is sold in solutions in pet stores for dogs. And it is easy to extract and it is easy to get amphetamine from it.

diogenes

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do you mean it is available without prescription by the vet in some countries?

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
well its probably not a good idea but its sold under the name Propalin, in the UK at least you can purchase it online with no real restriction that i can see.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ah, nevermind turns out im fucking blind and it does require a prescription.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Amphetamine to methamphetamine is a popular fairly basic chemical reaction. Might even be profitable for you where you are

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
D it's mean better than L