A-oil to Amphetamine with methanol + sulfuric acid

ShalOhm

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
I need you to a recipe that i don't know.

Usually, to get amph sulphate from a-oil, I used sulfuric acid + aceton, as explain here : http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhn...mine-synthesis-from-p2np-via-al-hg-video.196/

But not long ago, I was invited to see an another way.
To do it, we used :
- 2 000 mL of A-oil
- 3 060 mL of Methanol
- 440 g of Sulfuric acid 98%

My role was only to listen and do what we asked to me (not to interfer during the process).
How it happened :
- First of all, we put all ingredient into freezer to have smoother reaction later with sulfuric acid.
- Then we mixed Oil with Methanol.
- Around 10-15min later, to be sure that the solution was very good mixed, we had slowly acid and continued to mixed.
- At the end, PH was 7.8. We put it in freezer for 20 hours.
- Because of small freezer, final mixture was cut in 4 parts in it. Between the end of mixing and moment when we put last part in the fridge, PH has upgraded to 8.1.
- With 2 L amph base, we make around 4,5kg.

I was very disappointed after that because many question came, but people who show me that are not chemist, just follow a recipe they have...

So first of all, do you know if it's a legit ways to make amphetamine sulfate from a-oil ?

We doesn't make any filtration, some residual solvent can be still present and bring down purity ?

Ph 7,8 is it enough ? The way that it go back to 8.1 is it a problem ?

Final result was white past, but locally we can see yellow/orange spot ( very localize and not seems to expand).

May be you need more info that I forbidden to say, just notice me ;)

and if this case was already on an other post, i really apologize for the inconvenient !

Thanks to all of the you !

Phanyl666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Sure its legit, for making money not pure stuff..
I would use acetone, it dries faster to leave pure dry powder, not that wet fucking paste that takes forever to dry out..
The ph is good, maybe a few ml more sulphuric acid so that all the oil is converted and dont leave smell in product.
Remember amphetamine sulph is supposed to be dry powder and not have any smell at all.
Good luck

peaks

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Ph 6.8/7 bro more sulfuric acid!

ShalOhm

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ph 6.8/7 bro more sulfuric acid!
peaksUsually I make it around 6/6.5. But this time I was not the MC.
The principal difference this time was like some yellow spot appeared after freezing, maybe mixing was not perfect...

Professor

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
I need you to a recipe that i don't know.

Usually, to get amph sulphate from a-oil, I used sulfuric acid + aceton, as explain here : http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhn...mine-synthesis-from-p2np-via-al-hg-video.196/

But not long ago, I was invited to see an another way.
To do it, we used :
- 2 000 mL of A-oil
- 3 060 mL of Methanol
- 440 g of Sulfuric acid 98%

My role was only to listen and do what we asked to me (not to interfer during the process).
How it happened :
- First of all, we put all ingredient into freezer to have smoother reaction later with sulfuric acid.
- Then we mixed Oil with Methanol.
- Around 10-15min later, to be sure that the solution was very good mixed, we had slowly acid and continued to mixed.
- At the end, PH was 7.8. We put it in freezer for 20 hours.
- Because of small freezer, final mixture was cut in 4 parts in it. Between the end of mixing and moment when we put last part in the fridge, PH has upgraded to 8.1.
- With 2 L amph base, we make around 4,5kg.

I was very disappointed after that because many question came, but people who show me that are not chemist, just follow a recipe they have...

So first of all, do you know if it's a legit ways to make amphetamine sulfate from a-oil ?

We doesn't make any filtration, some residual solvent can be still present and bring down purity ?

Ph 7,8 is it enough ? The way that it go back to 8.1 is it a problem ?

Final result was white past, but locally we can see yellow/orange spot ( very localize and not seems to expand).

May be you need more info that I forbidden to say, just notice me ;)

and if this case was already on an other post, i really apologize for the inconvenient !

Thanks to all of the you !
ShalOhmProbably a dumb question, but should I freeze covered or uncovered?

blockchain

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How dense filter should be used?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect