WillD

Expert
Reaction score
No, time does not decrease. We cannot use nitromethane, we get a product, but the yield will be lowered, and it will be more difficult to clean. Maybe you can buy 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoroisopropanol (HFIP)? Although its price does not allow being the best option.

Last edited by a moderator:

aa1178251182

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No, time does not decrease. We cannot use nitromethane, we get a product, but the yield will be lowered, and it will be more difficult to clean. Maybe you can buy 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoroisopropanol (HFIP)? Although its price does not allow being the best option.
William DampierSir, can HFIP replace nitromethane?

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
can i buy the 3-(1-naphthoyl)indole
already synthesized ?
iamcovid
Yes, you can, you have to contact laboratories providing custom synthesis services. These laboratories must be in countries where the substance is not controlled.

pptmg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, you can, you have to contact laboratories providing custom synthesis services. These laboratories must be in countries where the substance is not controlled.
HEISENBERGAny hints on how to come in contact with someone offering custom synthesis?

charmingcho

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What if the finally made jwh-018 doesn't harden?
And if it's hardened, what solvent should I use to recrystallize it to increase the purity?
Recrystallization was not done well with the IPA.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looks like partial polymerization that occured by accident, contaminated your product to the point where crystalization is impeded. The suggestion I may have just by pure reasoning is dissolving the product in a solvent that is absolutely unwelcoming solvation medum for the suspected polymer (no clue whatever polycycles may form into a complex matrix but polymers often are insoluble in certain media) I would start with the most stricti selective solvent for the product alone and that if there is something left behind is not of interest. I'm sure people with applied experience with this particular compound should know a variety of purification tricks but if the quantity is in such manner I would do a DCVC on it even if I would optimize the elution scheme by theory using what others observed before performing the separation.

P.S. thre's a youtube video on dcvc which is a suitable method of prep chromatography if you want pure stuff (just search for it)

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Looks like partial polymerization that occured by accident, contaminated your product to the point where crystalization is impeded. The suggestion I may have just by pure reasoning is dissolving the product in a solvent that is absolutely unwelcoming solvation medum for the suspected polymer (no clue whatever polycycles may form into a complex matrix but polymers often are insoluble in certain media) I would start with the most stricti selective solvent for the product alone and that if there is something left behind is not of interest. I'm sure people with applied experience with this particular compound should know a variety of purification tricks but if the quantity is in such manner I would do a DCVC on it even if I would optimize the elution scheme by theory using what others observed before performing the separation.

P.S. thre's a youtube video on dcvc which is a suitable method of prep chromatography if you want pure stuff (just search for it)
HerrHaberThe synthesis with TBAB and NaOH helps to purification the intermediate - if the chloride enters the amino group the alkaline medium destroy diacyl indole derivatives in the desired 3-acyl intermediate

beginner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
what is the concentration of Tin (IV) chloride please ?

charmingcho

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It says it's separated into two layers, but I'm separated into three layers. The oil layer, the water layer, and the solid sink. Is this solid the material I want? And I'm trying to harden the oil layer, but it doesn't harden no matter how much time passes.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
It says it's separated into two layers, but I'm separated into three layers. The oil layer, the water layer, and the solid sink. Is this solid the material I want? And I'm trying to harden the oil layer, but it doesn't harden no matter how much time passes.
charmingchoWhat stage of synthesis are you talking about?

readytorock

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello .
One question I have, I may have heard wrong. Does it release hydrogen gases during synthesis?

Eagle1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello sir , how much of it should I mix with one kilogram of tobacco so as not to cause an overdose to the consumer, and also how should it be added to the tobacco? Should it be sprayed on the surface of the tobacco when it is in an oily state? Or should it be powdered and then mixed with tobacco?
How many milligrams of jwh-018 per gram of tobacco is not dangerous?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello sir , how much of it should I mix with one kilogram of tobacco so as not to cause an overdose to the consumer, and also how should it be added to the tobacco? Should it be sprayed on the surface of the tobacco when it is in an oily state? Or should it be powdered and then mixed with tobacco?
How many milligrams of jwh-018 per gram of tobacco is not dangerous?
Eagle1234You can dissolve your noid in a solvent and spray over tobacco. @Paracelsus or @Brain can answer about concentration more accurately.

Eagle1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I want to produce substance jwh 020 instead of jwh 018. Is the production process similar to jwh 018? Can you guide me on what substance and how much I should add instead of TBAB? IS There any protocol available?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, I want to produce substance jwh 020 instead of jwh 018. Is the production process similar to jwh 018? Can you guide me on what substance and how much I should add instead of TBAB? IS There any protocol available?
Eagle1234Hello, synthesis is similar. You need different tail 1-bromoheptane. Just recount in the same molar ratio.

Eagle1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, synthesis is similar. You need different tail 1-bromoheptane. Just recount in the same molar ratio.
G.PattonHello, I have a few questions and would appreciate your help. I encountered some issues in producing JWH-018. Firstly, after production 3(1-naphthoyl)indole , I attempted to recrystallize it using ethanol, but unfortunately, it remained soluble in ethanol, with very little residue formed even after a week in the freezer.Also, after the production of the 3(1-naphthoyl)indole it appears white, but upon washing with water, it turns orange and red. Is the red coloration problematic? Therefore, I skipped the recrystallization process and directly converted raw 3(1-naphthoyl)indole to JWH-018. I then dissolved one gram of it in ethanol and added it to ten grams of tobacco. However, the final product is of poor quality. How many grams of these crystals should I add to ten grams of tobacco to have a quality product? Also, I would appreciate any other suggestions you might have. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
If the product does not crystallize from alcohol, you can pour cold water and get a precipitate. The required amount of 018 for herbs depends on the quality obtained and your tolerance. Documented research dosage - 2 mg per hit. But I think more.

Eagle1234

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If the product does not crystallize from alcohol, you can pour cold water and get a precipitate. The required amount of 018 for herbs depends on the quality obtained and your tolerance. Documented research dosage - 2 mg per hit. But I think more.
WillDThank you very much for responding. It was very helpful information. I appreciate it.
Is it normal for the 3(1-naphthoyl)indole color to turn red when washed with water?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect