Any questions?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
What has motivated you to make this forum?
JackWe plan to make money on advertising of DNM and chemical reagents.

With the receipt of funds in our budget, we will become even better. We plan to create:
- chemical and pharmacological studies of substances.
- reviews of laboratory equipment.
- video instructions for the synthesis of substances.
- reagent testing service (will be engaged in the purchase and testing of reagents)

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
We plan to make money on advertising of DNM and chemical reagents.

With the receipt of funds in our budget, we will become even better. We plan to create:
- chemical and pharmacological studies of substances.
- reviews of laboratory equipment.
- video instructions for the synthesis of substances.
- reagent testing service (will be engaged in the purchase and testing of reagents)
HEISENBERGHeisenberg i have some ideas for advs that can attract mooore ppl in a legal way to sign in here.
We'll talk about this and is even a must on my opinion to do it here, i will explain why too..busy till saturday 18 ok

chemistrykid67

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HEISENBERGHello Mr. Heisenberg I am inquiring about the straight to base extraction of thcp. We have a method but I was wondering if you have any questions comments or concerns.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Heisenberg I am inquiring about the straight to base extraction of thcp. We have a method but I was wondering if you have any questions comments or concerns.
chemistrykid67Leave THCp+ and go
With THCjd much better said all my friends and dor me too.

chemistrykid67

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello sir! What is your service? what can you do much for me?
py3catHello I apologize about my last message but I am looking for anything on thc-p. My service is to basically surf the deep web for any information on thc-p.

Wasel

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, i saw you posted many videos on public YouTube ,- do you have any concerns public youtube videos will bring attention to this site and undermine security integrity ?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, i saw you posted many videos on public YouTube ,- do you have any concerns public youtube videos will bring attention to this site and undermine security integrity ?
WaselOur goal is precisely to draw attention to the site

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Our goal is precisely to draw attention to the site
HEISENBERGI've experienced such crushing disappointment in the past upon being lucky enough to find a place even 1/2 as good as this, successfully acquire beautiful pure drugs and then the gov't shuts it down. Worst case scenario, if bbgate.com disappears due to gov't interference eventually, do we have any fool proof plan to find each other again? I'm reading everything here as quickly as I can because I feel like this good fortune has an expiration date.

Reactions: vis

Darknet princess

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
tropane are u a mod and teacher of this new group congrats if so and by the way next time someone comes to your house were u sleep and acts a foll grab a can of bare mase and give them a nice shot and soon everone will know do not disturbe tropane i want to join this group and learn

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
tropane are u a mod and teacher of this new group congrats if so and by the way next time someone comes to your house were u sleep and acts a foll grab a can of bare mase and give them a nice shot and soon everone will know do not disturbe tropane i want to join this group and learn
Darknet princessI'm the administrator and I hope to recruit some help. I see the utility of and need for such a group, although I'm hopelessly underqualified for the job. right this minute people are about to mix a powerful chemical into another powerful chemical in a mason jar on their counter. They haven't even considered what will happen next. It might boil over and maime the family dog or start a fire or blind them. There's people and posts on this site, who, in their search for (whatever they are searching for) have forgone logic and are about to take a "fuck around and find out approach to something that could end Thier freedom or Thier life. If they are lucky nothing at all will happen. They didn't follow the recipe closely enough. They added reactants in the wrong order. Maybe they chota recipe that doesn't work because it was a lot easier than one that would, or because someone had an incomplete memory of something they were told or saw. A person hell bent on making drugs without first understanding the mechanics of basic chemistry is a serious danger that can be avoided

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm the administrator and I hope to recruit some help. I see the utility of and need for such a group, although I'm hopelessly underqualified for the job. right this minute people are about to mix a powerful chemical into another powerful chemical in a mason jar on their counter. They haven't even considered what will happen next. It might boil over and maime the family dog or start a fire or blind them. There's people and posts on this site, who, in their search for (whatever they are searching for) have forgone logic and are about to take a "fuck around and find out approach to something that could end Thier freedom or Thier life. If they are lucky nothing at all will happen. They didn't follow the recipe closely enough. They added reactants in the wrong order. Maybe they chota recipe that doesn't work because it was a lot easier than one that would, or because someone had an incomplete memory of something they were told or saw. A person hell bent on making drugs without first understanding the mechanics of basic chemistry is a serious danger that can be avoided
Frit Buchnerwell said. hear hear! : )

SasquatchMonero

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Why are Account Upgrade payments using bitcoin? Btc is traceable as fvck. Why not use Monero for payments there?

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Why are Account Upgrade payments using bitcoin? Btc is traceable as fvck. Why not use Monero for payments there?
SasquatchMonerorevealing my total ignorance here but BTC is traceable? In laymen's terms can you explain how Monero is different than BTC and therefore less traceable?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
revealing my total ignorance here but BTC is traceable? In laymen's terms can you explain how Monero is different than BTC and therefore less traceable?
2-79-790125Btc are traceable forever. Monero are for five days

L3thmode

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How did i stumble across this lovely forum? I was searching for cannabinoid synthesis . I’m not sure why haven’t I find this forum earlier !

Alice.Saibain

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
As a seller in China, I would like to know that under escrow, if the goods are detained by the customs (you know it is uncontrollable and there is a probability), are we not able to receive the buyer's money? How will you protect the sellers?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I assume you have to write in the deal the question of costums loss; the recieving guarantee by resend at what cost. @fidelis

View previous replies…

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am a run-of-the-mill member= just my opinion (smart?) on your interesting question. I aint done a deal yet although there are good deals to be done here, I just have to get my other biz in order. Now let's see....

We stick to the escrow order only. In escrow contract seller & buyer write in the terms of the deal. You should write that if the parcel is stuck(caught) in costums you won't stand for the whole cost, that the buyer dont release the money. The usual is 50% in such a share-the-cost-deal. Have tracking shoving it stuck in costums.
visSpecial Incoterm #12 ; ) (insider logistics joke)

litioned

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
my recomend is let see seller offering visible for further viewing , coz when someone set offer then scam you they hide it and he is still here, know my failt not used escrow service :/
can it be done ?

feterdotexe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
my recomend is let see seller offering visible for further viewing , coz when someone set offer then scam you they hide it and he is still here, know my failt not used escrow service :/
can it be done ?
litionedThe best and safest method to buy something is through escrow. Escrow is a middleman so you can't go wrong.

litioned

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The best and safest method to buy something is through escrow. Escrow is a middleman so you can't go wrong.
feterdotexeI already know but thread /scammers
Is almost empty and it's not corelate with ,so someone can be thinking that direct pay is not risk

but I saw some profiles marked as scammer but you can't see his scam offering
I believe pictures should be marked as scam offer and kept ability to see on his profile and disable ability delete account

Can be someone mark as scammer when we not used escrow?
Or only escrow scammers has privilege be visible marked as scammer?

feterdotexe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello! How can i secure my account? Is there an option to set my email with 2FA?
In case of someone want to bruteforce my account or something, i want my account to be protected.

View previous replies…

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello! How can i secure my account? Is there an option to set my email with 2FA?
In case of someone want to bruteforce my account or something, i want my account to be protected.
feterdotexe
LTZ3n6xScH

i forgot if the 2fa is connected 2 ur email or ur element account cuz its next 2 all the element settings but either way, ur able 2 secure ur account ^_^

nevermind sorry, i didnt see heiseinberg already replied cuz the "view previous replies" thing didnt show up for some reason

spacetruckin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
HEISENBERGYeah,thank you.I will. Could you tell me how to send a" temp pm link"? I have no clue ,but am in need of this knowledge in this forum in the next week. IF you have the time? Great!! If not I will scout around further and see if i can figure it out. My computer skills are shit as they were invented when I was down w out access in a big way. Everythings brand new for me,really makes me feel my age.but i digress,im comin along...w a lil help from my friends...-grateful(spacetruckin)

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HEISENBERGStill learning how to navigate the site. Where is the appropriate forum and the right way to ask if anyone has any 521097-97-2 (R)-1-(3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propanol to sell.?

It's the intermediate product of stage 1 of MAPS cGMP multi-kg synthesis.

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Also, you mentioned reagents testing. Where can I send stuff to be tested? For example, I want to know if I have successfully removed all subcomponents except Safrole from my Sassafras oil using some questionable experimental methods other than fractional distillation.

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
And finally....... I could have swore I saw an Account Upgrade option to throw some money to the site, other than the $1000 for the RC group or the straight Donate button in the videos production go fund me-esque area. I can't find it again. Maybe I was dreaming.........

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And finally....... I could have swore I saw an Account Upgrade option to throw some money to the site, other than the $1000 for the RC group or the straight Donate button in the videos production go fund me-esque area. I can't find it again. Maybe I was dreaming.........
2-79-790125The upgrade is The $1000 RC-section

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Is it possible to consider having messages which are sent and received in deals made, whether encryted or not, to be erased/removed etc after deals are completed? This is a concern because, if ever God forbid, the site is compromised in any way by LE or others, that data could be very bad for both vendors and buyers

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Is it possible to consider having messages which are sent and received in deals made, whether encryted or not, to be erased/removed etc after deals are completed? This is a concern because, if ever God forbid, the site is compromised in any way by LE or others, that data could be very bad for both vendors and buyers
prophetAny private message older than 90 days will be irrevocably destroyed. Not encrypted, destroyed.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
help needed!
when mixing these elements an explosion occurred (4mmc)
4'-Methylpropiophenone - 100g
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g
then everything in the house was washed and washed, the splashed areas were painted, active ventilation continued for more than 10 days, but the pain in the eyes did not stop completely...

Now I am repainting all the walls and ceilings, changing the flooring!
Do I need to get any air filters?
Plus any other information please!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
help needed!
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g
then everything in the house was washed and washed, the splashed areas were painted, active ventilation continued for more than 10 days, but the pain in the eyes did not stop completely...

MuktikaHello, sounds strange. Have you added 100g liquid bromine in the solution instantly? The reaction shouldn't explode. In addition, there is no H2O2. Are you sure that you've used exactly these reagents?

View previous replies…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Can I assemble a recirculator with a carbon or HEPA filter? or ionizer?
MuktikaYou need well ventilated area, in opposite case you can die. In addition, start with 10g batch, learn the synthesis to avoid such accidents.

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
help needed!
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g

MuktikaO Man!) I directly recognize myself in your mistakes!! :)
I had this fatal error with 100 pseud /I2 /P
The ceiling was impossible to clean. I had to cover it with plasterboard.
And your bromine won’t wash off either! :)
This was a good lesson for me
DO NOT use chemistry in a residential area!!!

An ozone generator will help you solve your odor problem.
Ozone neutralizes tear chemicals. (lachrymators)

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect