Hello I bought some methamphetamine#btcboss2022...

Paranoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As Ice had absolutelly no effect, I felt asleep after 5 minutes well I sent sample to test@Energy Control in Spain only laboratory who split dextro & levo side of Meth everyone knows Levo Meth is only made for Vicks inhaler not as drug look results I got

Thank you#Btcboss2022 you re the Master chemist.....

You re really the Boss.....

Attachments

• 4CYfjBsVoA.png
    4CYfjBsVoA.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 26
  • RwjL2itc4P.png
    RwjL2itc4P.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 22

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
@btcboss2022 scammed you 😅. I always say that I am going to do this but I wouldn't even make meth when I can buy it for $10/g. He reacted his racemic meth with a chiral acid and drew 42% of the D off. He's pretty well known as a swindler. I sure as fuck wouldn't deal with him

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@btcboss2022 scammed you 😅. I always say that I am going to do this but I wouldn't even make meth when I can buy it for $10/g. He reacted his racemic meth with a chiral acid and drew 42% of the D off. He's pretty well known as a swindler. I sure as fuck wouldn't deal with him
Frit Buchnerbruh is he that bad as a seller

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
bruh is he that bad as a seller
The-HiveI'm just going by how often I see people on the board talking. He is basically a Chinaman with a different name. I doubt there's a 50% chance of getting a straight deal out of him.
He could have done anything he wanted here. He could have tossed half the D he extracted back in. He went through this much trouble, it would have been literally 0 more work, just toss it back before recrystallizing. Then the guy might have felt something and not been suspicious. Ripping people off is a numbers game. The other side of that coin is he could have neutralized the mother liquor and isomerized it again and drew off 20% more of the D that was left and sent the guy some 83% L. Probably the reason he didn't us because the first pull is the money and the second is only worth 1/2 as much for the same resources. A 3rd and 4th would effectively get all the D, but the dimenishing returns makes it so there's a spot that is usually not 100% where effort and result balance. I wouldn't be surprised if his other account is precursor vendor. The MOs are a match

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm just going by how often I see people on the board talking. He is basically a Chinaman with a different name. I doubt there's a 50% chance of getting a straight deal out of him.
He could have done anything he wanted here. He could have tossed half the D he extracted back in. He went through this much trouble, it would have been literally 0 more work, just toss it back before recrystallizing. Then the guy might have felt something and not been suspicious. Ripping people off is a numbers game. The other side of that coin is he could have neutralized the mother liquor and isomerized it again and drew off 20% more of the D that was left and sent the guy some 83% L. Probably the reason he didn't us because the first pull is the money and the second is only worth 1/2 as much for the same resources. A 3rd and 4th would effectively get all the D, but the dimenishing returns makes it so there's a spot that is usually not 100% where effort and result balance. I wouldn't be surprised if his other account is precursor vendor. The MOs are a match
Frit BuchnerCould off got them mixed up lol a nother one to the scammers section 😄

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As Ice had absolutelly no effect, I felt asleep after 5 minutes well I sent sample to test@Energy Control in Spain only laboratory who split dextro & levo side of Meth everyone knows Levo Meth is only made for Vicks inhaler not as drug look results I got

Thank you#Btcboss2022 you re the Master chemist.....

You re really the Boss.....
ParanoiaHow much did the test cost you..

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would not call btcboss2022 a scammer at least not by purpose. I actually believe he honestly tries but there is a problem. The methods described here on the board are actually arbitrary, say it is a matter of chance which stereoisomere crystallizes out first and this will be in excess in the formed salt. It can be d- one time and l- the next time and yes 70 to 30 that is exactly what you get this way. Now if you do not have a polarimeter to check the optical rotation yourself (easy) then you get nice crystals and as the videos and posts here always claim it will be only d- you think "Great! Crystals! Must be d-Meth!".

That is why I believe it is wrong to call btcboss2022 a scammer, if he does not reimburse you or provides useful material, well that would be something else.

And of course it is an obvious fact that you will not be able to buy d-Meth of good quality, say 85% or more d- for less then 30 €/g and thats for kgs. As the effort and costs of manufacture are just very high and anything less makes economically zero sense.
The same applies for any drug which is synthesized in clandestine labs. If one owns a chemical plant, well then you can make all this for next to nothing, in excellent quality. This was proven with the Imhausen XTC in the 80's, best MDMA pills ever on the market.

If somebody is interested in making a video or picture tutorial on how to check (roughly) optical rotation by very simple means available to everybody PM me and I will provide him with what he needs to know, I just have neither time nor nerves for this.

I also do not like that it is made to look like Chinese are more often scammers then others, its not true. I found Chinese to be rather honest businessmen with the only drawback that you cannot get a refund ever as they rather die then give money received back. But they are quite willing to compensate in goods so necessary. Scammers or outright thieves and robbers are to be found in Nigeria (of course) in South Africa (not the black), all Arab countries (not-muslims are always game) and top is Australia (every crime thinks he is Ned Kelly reborn).
The list is absolutely subjective, but as it is by me it is hereby declared gospel ;)

View previous replies…

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I would not call btcboss2022 a scammer at least not by purpose. I actually believe he honestly tries but there is a problem. The methods described here on the board are actually arbitrary, say it is a matter of chance which stereoisomere crystallizes out first and this will be in excess in the formed salt. It can be d- one time and l- the next time and yes 70 to 30 that is exactly what you get this way. Now if you do not have a polarimeter to check the optical rotation yourself (easy) then you get nice crystals and as the videos and posts here always claim it will be only d- you think "Great! Crystals! Must be d-Meth!".

That is why I believe it is wrong to call btcboss2022 a scammer, if he does not reimburse you or provides useful material, well that would be something else.

And of course it is an obvious fact that you will not be able to buy d-Meth of good quality, say 85% or more d- for less then 30 €/g and thats for kgs. As the effort and costs of manufacture are just very high and anything less makes economically zero sense.
The same applies for any drug which is synthesized in clandestine labs. If one owns a chemical plant, well then you can make all this for next to nothing, in excellent quality. This was proven with the Imhausen XTC in the 80's, best MDMA pills ever on the market.

If somebody is interested in making a video or picture tutorial on how to check (roughly) optical rotation by very simple means available to everybody PM me and I will provide him with what he needs to know, I just have neither time nor nerves for this.

I also do not like that it is made to look like Chinese are more often scammers then others, its not true. I found Chinese to be rather honest businessmen with the only drawback that you cannot get a refund ever as they rather die then give money received back. But they are quite willing to compensate in goods so necessary. Scammers or outright thieves and robbers are to be found in Nigeria (of course) in South Africa (not the black), all Arab countries (not-muslims are always game) and top is Australia (every crime thinks he is Ned Kelly reborn).
The list is absolutely subjective, but as it is by me it is hereby declared gospel ;)
OrgUnikumHi friend, thank you for having an unbiased view on Chinese suppliers, hope to cooperate with you if there is a chance.

Paranoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

OrgUnikumHe still owns me 3500 us (he made me pay out of escrow as prepay order to buy precursor) and sold me 400 grams that did nothing just pushed me down...I asked him ten times to refund my Xmr 3500 us... He just ignored me..Sorry friend How would you call a guy like this? scammer or legit?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
He still owns me 3500 us (he made me pay out of escrow as prepay order to buy precursor) and sold me 400 grams that did nothing just pushed me down...I asked him ten times to refund my Xmr 3500 us... He just ignored me..Sorry friend How would you call a guy like this? scammer or legit?
Paranoiamy rule is where there are escrow big money; than I only do escrow pay and so the tables turned in this narco zone. No hassles, no exit scam, let the seller behave by order. Seller is often more rich than buyer also and can be more relaxed. This problem I will not have here. Pay the great BB the 5% escrow and you got it made. I assume the BB escrow is a bit more on buyers side, if any, I have hardly heard of: BB unfair escrow resolves. Do you?

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score

OrgUnikumI only read the first paragraph of your response and it isn't truthful, so I stopped.

dummy dummietis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

OrgUnikumsorry but it sounds as a total bullshit. this mixture (71% of l-meth + 29% of d-meth) is an exact proportion of meth cooked from p2p.
i believe for some reason there was no any chiral acid applied to separate them. either mistakenly or by design.

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
sorry but it sounds as a total bullshit. this mixture (71% of l-meth + 29% of d-meth) is an exact proportion of meth cooked from p2p.
i believe for some reason there was no any chiral acid applied to separate them. either mistakenly or by design.
dummy dummietisMeth by P2P is pretty much archetypal racemic with a d- and l- Meth distribution of 50/50% +/- 1-2%, at least thats true in my parts of the woods, but if you know it for sure then kindly tell how you come to know this and have you checked this by use of a polarimeter?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

OrgUnikumwhen you try to buy cheap bulk narcs from the big sourze China factories and their proxys like Vietnam, you are in criminal zone and most will blow you off, thats logic so see me burn on poor.

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I have done two transactions with him, and I think he is very good. In addition, I have seen the synthesis methods and solutions he shared in many technical posts. I am very grateful for his contribution to the forum. He may have encountered some trouble recently. I can't contact him either.

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I have done two transactions with him, and I think he is very good. In addition, I have seen the synthesis methods and solutions he shared in many technical posts. I am very grateful for his contribution to the forum. He may have encountered some trouble recently. I can't contact him either.
Mona857And his technical abilities are a direct proof that he knew exactly what he was doing and this was an intentional ploy

View previous replies…

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
btcboss is the opposite to the factory perfect narcs that are sold under the table in chat, if they not scam(likely)
visIf you read his postings, he is intimately familiar with enantiomer separations. Probably at least as knowledgeable as anyone on this site. I haven't read anything more informed anywhere that wasn't sci-hub or Google scholar

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you read his postings, he is intimately familiar with enantiomer separations. Probably at least as knowledgeable as anyone on this site. I haven't read anything more informed anywhere that wasn't sci-hub or Google scholar
Frit BuchnerThe whple unclean crystals thing makes a clandestine perfect impression. Obviously he has done good narc effects still as poeple buy from his like this and then suddenly get exit scammed. The factorys are clean pure pharma though with their computerized labs. Who can you trust.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect