• Willkommen im Germany Teil des Forums. Denken Sie daran, dass das Posten von Kontakten (Jabber, Telegram, Signal und andere) zu einem permanenten Verbot führen wird! Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, etwas zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, ohne ein Treuhandkonto zu benutzen und Geld verlieren, können wir Ihnen nicht helfen.

Dead Drop Dead Drops in Germany - What City?

The best city for dead drops?

• Berlin

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Hamburg

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Köln

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Frankfurt am Main

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • München

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Stuttgart

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Düsseldorf

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Leipzig

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dortmund

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Essen

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hey Breaking Bad Community

If you don't know what a dead drop is, read here: Dead Drops

I would be interested in where you would be interested in receiving dead drops for all types of products. The poll is rather location related than product related.

Feel free to leave your vote in the poll, if your area/city is not here you can leave your feedback in the comment section

Greets,

Gordon

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
How exactly is it to be understood? As pure statistics or as a deal? Otherwise heisenberg's work would be in vain:)

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
One thing at a time :D

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Jaja ok :) My corner is completely missing.....just think about which city we take.....I know at least from "hearing" that there is also a lot of clientele there....
Hanover/Brunswick

BuddahBrot

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I chose Cologne, but the whole of NRW would be perfect. Many large cities are close to each other. Good infrastructure connections for car, bus and train. :)

psychedeliclab

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There are plenty of opportunities in Germany, the more rural the better - here in my area there are plenty of objects and locations to choose from

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Where is rural for you? similar for me, but then it must also find buyers.

psychedeliclab

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I come from the area around ddorf where we have a lot of old buildings. Of course, you have to get out of the big cities and you'll find plenty of old farms or simply relatively untouched nature. But I think if you look hard enough and you're not in the center of Berlin, you'll find enough places that are suitable as a safe drop. You could also use the urban explorer map, which shows a lot of old buildings and bunkers and such.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I also had to think about geocaching. There are endless maps with pre-designed hiding places and therefore generally areas that are good for hiding!

Dr.sins

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Nuremberg
You don't want to become famous here and become a rapper. We operate quietly and in the dark. We don't need attention or fans, only the euros count. That's why no rappers come from here haha they are all still successfully integrated into the system. Yalla send dead Drop here because we were not available for selection.

MrStash

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You may not believe it, but Nuremberg has a very large drug scene. You can make a lot of money here. In my opinion, especially with opiates and dead drops.
I have spoken to many addicts and most of them would order but the post is too unpredictable. If it's delayed for days and all the money is in the delivery then it sucks. That's why most people don't do it.
But if they could get their supplies immediately from a drop, it would look completely different. Even better than the dealer, who doesn't always have time.

DrGodMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
on the North Sea peninsula :)
Jeve , WHV , Leer what ever

micheldctor

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
good afternoon, a question in Spain, do you also want to do dead drops? I am interested

QWERTZ8888

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Bittefeld Leipzig Krostitz Delitzsch - without end demand

wareyyk

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
My first thought was also Berlin, but I think the competition with cabs is far too great there and easier for customers. Exactly the same in Cologne, for example. You don't need to search for a minute on Telegram and you have 20 people who will bring it directly to your doorstep for cash.