• Bienvenue dans la partie française du forum. N'oubliez pas que l'affichage de contacts (Jabber, Telegram, Signal et autres) entraînera un bannissement permanent ! Si vous décidez d'acheter ou de vendre quelque chose sans utiliser de compte séquestre et que vous perdez de l'argent, nous ne pourrons pas vous aider.

Paris News FIN DE TELEGRAM

Magicshroom

Moderator in France section
New seller
Reaction score
Telegram App News: End of this application
Please use a VPN before connecting to Telegram. Paid with Monero - we suggest Mullvad for $5/month for 5 devices. "

As of today, Telegram is updating its privacy policy.

"Telegram will now share users' IP and phone number on legal requests."

Telegram will now share users' phone numbers and IP addresses with law enforcement if they violate the platform's rules following a valid legal request.

According to a newly updated privacy policy announced by CEO Pavel Durov on Monday, Telegram will only comply with such requests after receiving a valid court order confirming that the user is a suspect in a criminal case that inflicted the platform's uptime.

Previously, Telegram's policy limited the sharing of sensitive user information to cases involving terrorist suspects.

"If Telegram receives a valid order from the relevant judicial authorities confirming that you are a suspect in a case involving criminal activities that violate Telegram's Terms of Service, we will perform a legal analysis of the request and may disclose your IP address and phone Number to the relevant authorities," Durov said today.

"If data is shared, we will include these occurrences in a quarterly transparency report published on: https://t.me/transparency."

However, Telegram's transparency bot is not yet functional. A message stating, "We are updating this bot with current data. Please come back in the next few days," implies that Telegram is still working on going live.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Durov also revealed that Telegram had improved its search feature, which is known for widespread abuse to sell and promote illegal goods. He said that a dedicated team has been working over the past few weeks to remove problematic content from the platform's search results.

"These measures should deter criminals. Telegram search is about finding friends and discovering news, not promoting illegal goods," Durov added today.

"We won't let bad actors compromise the integrity of our platform for nearly a billion users."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The decision comes after Durov, Telegram's Russian-born founder and CEO, was arrested in France as part of an investigation into the use of Telegram for fraud, drug trafficking and the distribution of illegal content.

Source: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...users-ip-and-phone-mbumber-on-legal-requests/

echelon

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
"FIN DE TELEGRAM", this title made me laugh.
Know that in any case it will not change much.
As we already know the FBI was already controlling Telegram previously for terrorist content.
And the MTProto protocol already had vulnerabilities, it's just that the French government is so incompetent that they don't even use it so they then take the CEO of Telegram hostage to have control over all of Telegram's non-anonymous crimes.
And then what? What happens? Once their will meet a user using different protocols and multiple layers encrypting certain things, he will be stuck without knowing what to do.
So avoid this shitty title and also avoid promoting useless stuff, you don't need to pay to protect yourself. "Paid with Monero - we suggest Mullvad for $5/month for 5 devices." lol
This is not the end but only the beginning.

Magicshroom

New seller
Reaction score
if it's the end, because all the channels linked to sales and groups have disappeared from telegram to go elsewhere, so there's no point in having the application, so an end in itself to this chapter! :)

echelon

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You mean, non-anonymous sales channels/groups?
I always have plenty of channels at my disposal.
The channels created by the stupidest ones get deleted, sure.
This may be the end of your community, that's true. But not everything is based on yours. There are several.
Now if you want to search for specific channels with a specific name, you can use "TelegramDB Search Bot".

Magicshroom

New seller
Reaction score
I'm talking in general, I don't have any channels, I only sell on Breaking Bad, I'm delighted for you if you still have your channels, and no it's not just the stupid ones that have been deleted and even if it's the majority of non-anonymous sales channels that have gone, it's a big worry because for ordinary people it was the first gateway to the possibility of buying! my community is doing very well, don't worry xD but it's a fact that many people have deserted telegram for other platforms.

momogf

Don't buy from me
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Can be true