Don't buy from me
Reaction score

61-50-7

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
H2SO4 + NaCl, you shouldn't try chemistry if you don't know the basics, you're exposing yourself to chemical risks and you're exposing consumers to possible impurities you might leave in the final product. I can only recommend that you study at least the strict minimum in chemistry and try this synthesis later.

Best regards

hustlerkid

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I'd recommend extracting your mdma freebase with solvent (toluene or dcm).

Add diluted hcl until ph reaches 6. The mdma hcl will be in the h2o and impurties in solvent.

Seperate h2o and evaporate water until crystals form. If mdma crystals are still dirty crush into fine powder and wash in acetone.

TrainWreck

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
As hustlerkid said. You shouldnt have to gas hcl for it.

Just the typical A/B extraction method for it. Although I haven't done this synth myself, this is a simple step in many extractions.

Freebase with NaOH or KOH solution. Do several pulls with a polar solvent. Use sep funnel to seperate the pulls. DCM is nice to use since density is greater than water so it will sink.

To salt it, I reccomend splitting your solvent in half so you can have some available if you overshoot your PH.

Then dilute HCl with IPA. Add to solvent drop wise and measure PH until you reach PH 6 using presented litmus paper. If you overshoot add in some of the freebase solution previously set aside. Slowly work through that solution until none is left.

Then can add water to make it pull the salt from the NPS. Seperate water and evaporate.

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Laboratory FAQ has a whole thread on Gassing liquids.

mickael1985

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello
When and how much do I add formic acid during the 7 hours?
When I add chloridric acid and I heat to 80° is it reflux heated?
Can I replace diethyl ether with acetic ether?
Could you give me the quantities of products for 2 kg of PMK.

Thank you very much

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i personaly would it max only replace the diethyl with mtbe. and the yield fully depends on how good of a chemist u are if u dont fuck it up id say 80% is probable as a beginner

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
what point you think ing hydrogen chloride gas have any advant age again hcl 37%?

here in bb you find a lot about mdma hcl crystallisatn when hcl is 37%

when you no have special nowledge in solvents best crystallization in freeze acetonen is.

add hcl into base drop by drop until ph is 4, make it 4, not 6! you will wash exces in acetonen)
put beaker with liquid on stove and heat up to 130 c (evaporate utmost all water)
throw liquid in freeze acetonen and keep in freezer
use not less freeze acetonen that 10 times volume of your base if base brown as shit. with this way you may get 85-90% purity from beginning shit.

Last edited:

togeter

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,
I did my first mdma via nabh4 too,
after distilled mdma freebase at 160c (my vaccum source is quite weak) then i got clear colorless oil at the?
btw i try to gas hcl and got crystal that look very clear (white crytsal)!
after test the result 200mg withour recrytalbut im feel the effect is weak.
So now i dont know what process is mistake. Can someone confirm me that mdma freebase colorless color is correct? or may i broken freebase at 160c disilation?
Is there any chance that i left the methylamine freebase in the mdma freebase, then it react with hcl to form methylamine.hcl that contain in my product? may no methylamiine left after distilation right?
Should i wash the mdma freebase with something again to clean it ?
Please give me some help

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Mdma fb must be colorless and there is no chance to damage mdma molecule while heated up to 160c.
I don't think you got methylamine in your mdma, I would rather believe in pmk) Any way, methylamine has a specific smell that you will not be confused. It is not anise smell, it is "rotten fish" smell.
Does your mdma hcl change color (turn brown/black while heated - exposed on the heat source more than 1 hour? You may set your mdma hcl + water in proportions 1:1 on the heat source in the flask and keep it for 1 hour to see what is happening. Flask shall be open!

Last edited:
View previous replies…

togeter

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Thank you for help
Somehow i feel like my freebase have "rotten fish" smell in my freebase :sick: may be methylamine.hcl left?
I did this with synthesis of btcboss2022 here: https://bbgate.com/threads/methamph...y-nabh4-reduction-medium-scale.600/#post-9603
In above method i did check and there are 17.5moles of methy.hcl and just 16mols of naoh! so now im scared of may be somehow unreacted methylamine left in my freebase

Should i wash freebase again to clean it? (may with naoh)
Whats correct smell of mdma freebase?
The product effect is not good so i just throw the product then make another synthesis, or some chance i can make its better by recrystal or something?

Thanks

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Are you sure it is rotten fish smell and not anise smell? I've never seen methylamine left in mdma in noticeable volume. Normally all methylamine leftovers go away after simple base extraction
Mdma fb has pretty nice very light smell, but I don't know how to describe, may be wild forest nuts. But it is far away from both, fish and anise.
Does your product change color while heated?

Last edited:

togeter

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I dont know about anise smell, but my freebase colorless is a very unpleasant smell that I can't smell more than 1 second, not sure about fish rotten, but pretty sure this fb is rotten
I will test heat when i back to my lab..
Is there any method that can improve product effect?
Thanks

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Funny. What if there is no mdma at all and methylamine only? You may check by molar proportions how many g of NaOH you need to turn 10 g of your salt to alkali ph=11. Then check, if it is mdma or methylamine.

togeter

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So may i die soon, i eat 200mg :alien:
How to know if its mdma or methylamine with this test, can you explain a bit more?

togeter

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Im scared now, Do you know whats melting point of methy.hcl i cant find this info in wikipedia :cry:

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
You need to prepare NaOH in water, 20% ww is ok. I.e. it is 20g of NaOH + 80g of water.
You need to know exact weight of this 20% at the beginning. 20g total for example.
Then you dissolve your salt in water and star adding your 20% NaOH in small portions till PH is 11.
Now you can find out how many g of 20% ww solution was consumed and estimate molar weight of your salt.

lucas_cash

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Did you use pmk oil or pmk powder from the start? can you type in the steps you took so we can see where it went wrong

View previous replies…

lucas_cash

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Did you read my text correctly. I never said you add all these things together at once. There are steps in between. also did you ever make mdma? If not, than u don't understand what is been saying here. If you did make it. Then you know dcm is never used with acetone in this case. And only a small amount of dcm is used to separate the oil that you need from the rest of the water and whatever is in it....

lucas_cash

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you vacuum distilled it. Then your oil should have stayed in your reactor and the rest should have evaporated or captured it into an other flask.

So if you took the colorless liquid and continued working with that. It means you took the wrong one, which had the methylamine in it. That is why you kept smelling it. because fb is never colorless.

Did you turn your pmk wax into pmk oil?
Dm me if you want.