• Bem-vindo à seção Brasil do fórum. Lembre-se de que postar contatos (jabber, telegram, signal e outros) resultará em banimento permanente! Se você decidir comprar ou vender algo sem usar o escrow e perder dinheiro, não poderemos ajudá-lo.

Maceió Let's put a team together

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
bro, i don't have any experience in trafficking or anything like that. but i am willing and eager to get into this life. are you planning this with someone or are you alone? how do you want to set up the team and how will we communicate? do you think you can do all this here or are you thinking of getting the guys together?

brazilian_dude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Put together a team of Brazilians. In this business, you only move forward when you are organized, because each member is essential, regardless of their role. The idea is to manufacture to sell to the PCC, CV and smaller organizations of street vendors. I used to have contacts in factions, but after the B.O. I went through, I lost contact. However, it's not that difficult to get to them. Unfortunately, as far as I can see, the BR's don't show up much here. But if we could recruit more people, we could create a group to discuss all the planning.

Last edited:
View previous replies…

cowboy.br

Don't buy from me
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
salve guys< i have contacts to sell kg wholesale and i can find a place to produce them, i would like to know if anyone from br who is on the line with us is a chemist and can synthesize the compounds in question?

guccimannh

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yeah bro, a lot of people make bad stuff out there I'm not going to say everyone because I know top guys at work quality stuff but 70% Brazil is infested with bad stuff !!!

thinking of starting to work here in the market or in other deep names, bring good things to the people of the whole BR !

View previous replies…

djb1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Do you have anything good to sell?

Of course, not everything that comes from abroad is good.

guy_67

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If you have really good products just let us know and we'll get in touch,I need a reliable supplier in the UK.

MikeRoss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good coke contact at a fair price.

Where's the telegram group guys?

junior

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Salve my good...boa pra nois.
I'm in the eastern region of São Paulo and I'd like to do this planning with you...at the moment I have some contacts but I sell retail in some clubs in São Paulo...how can we work this out?

nakamoto

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I need a guy to organize it, I have plans but the main thing is missing kkkk the money

nakamoto

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There isn't a good one here in the region

M@nln03

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is the creation of the buy and sell network still in progress? Active member BB

M@nln03

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm in I want to be a part I'm good at distribution

Minimalism3301

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Watch out for Telegram.
In Brazil, it must be in the sights of the authorities...

I recommend that you contact each other via GPG-encrypted messages. An app called Kleopatra has this privacy key technology.

Proton Mail is often touted as secure email, but it's really not. It easily exposes information to the authorities.
Remember to disable Tor's JavaScript so you don't get your webcam hacked =)

Dadinhooo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello everyone, how are you?
i would like to know if any of you in brazil have any real contacts/groups of people who sell bullets or LSD
i'm tired of being scammed on telegram, i did it once, but the suppliers disappeared from the map
thank you