Let’s get it straight: there is only one ‘type’ of MDMA

Mdp2p

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Enjoy the spectacle of the largest crystal in the world (28g )

Attachments

• XxjTtBS6ew.jpg
    XxjTtBS6ew.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
View previous replies…

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Did you use oversaturated water solution of MDMA HCl? Till what temperature did you heat it?

Mdp2p

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
his own words:

the recrystallization was 80°C

the giant crystal was grown from initial freebase + 33% hcl solution

with extra H2O added

it was not heated

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Interesting. Probably I missed something of your scientific discussion. Could you send me the link of this crystallization method, pls?

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Was there ever any other type of MDMA? 🤔 Personally as a chemist I know only one molecule with the acronym "MDMA".

I get the purpose of your post and the irony. I don't get how anybody can be so fucking dumb as to think they've discovered a glitch in reality of ego flex when they come up with purple, pink, blue MDMA whatever it is.

I don't fucking buy it. You just presented a contaminated product visible to the naked eye.

I could also add food coloring in my product. It just seems so fucking stupid frankly 🥶

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is like a coffee I bought once in Thai: a coffee with a smell and taste of something completely different, may be strawberry...
Hahaha. Bullshit for the tourists!!! Stupid tourists don't understand a simple thing: a coffee must smell and taste as a coffee. If it smells and tastes as something different it means one thing only: it is full of chemical shit.

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That's actually hilarious. Strawberry coffee 😑... Sometimes it amazes me what people pay money for

bblanco

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Years ago there was a “coke crisis” solo entrepreneurs went bringing in and experimenting . Disolve the product and brought in only getting it back was a little more difficult. It happened green or even fluo orange freebase was offered… 1st time I said my friend don’t know what you smoked only green coke … how? He said it came in peers … peers? Yea man peer 🍐 juice 🧃? In the end the product was not bad only selling green product can be a challenge 🤔🫢🥸