1-nitropropane

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a product that contains 1-nitropropane and nitroethane along with DCM.
My chemist friend seemed more excited about the nitropropane but im confused as iv never seen it used in synths for phenethylamines (which is what im primarily interested in - as is my friend)
Any ideas? Is he confusing it with 1-nitropropene? I dunno I doubt it he knows his stuff and is a major contributor on here….

Kirolos.a.wassef

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My chemist friend seemed more excited about the nitropropane but im confused as iv never seen it used in synths for phenethylamines (which is what im primarily interested in - as is my friend)
Any ideas? Is he confusing it with 1-nitropropene? I dunno I doubt it he knows his stuff and is a major contributor on here….
RabidrejectI have a question. Can I use aniline instead of n butyl amine in the synthesis of PN2P from nitroehane and benzaldehyde??

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have no idea about that one - I’d suggest chatting to your good old friend mr GPT!

I know ammonium acetate works well and is easy to obtain (at least where I am - I accidentally bought a bloomin’ KILO of the stuff I doubt I’ll ever use all of!!)

Honestly, I gave up on this thread, once I’d actually distilled the product and realised by the BP’s, it was essentially just DCM and Nitroethane….

I also basically lost the will to make amphetamine as I am aware I am a rabid addict - opiates and Benzo are off the cards and TBH, every time iv used a non psychedelic amphetamine, the same has happened - iv not slept until it’s ALL GONE!

I essentially also became aware that I likely have ADHD shortly before I came up with the idea to make amphetamine but tbf I REALLY don’t think I have enough control to use it medically anyway.

I decided to save the nitroethane I do have for when I have the 3,4,5-tmoba that I intend to make scaline’s with.
First mescaline, then escaline, proscaline etc etc using the aldehydes I am acquiring to make a range of tryptamines, and apply it to the scaline scaffold.
THEN and only then, will I probably be bored and attempt to make TMA.

That’s all a long way off though as I don’t even have any 3,4,5-tmoba- all I have at the mo is some 2,5-DMOBA and quite frankly, the amphetamine of the 2c precursor DOES NOT look fun from Shulgin’s description!

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I have no idea about that one - I’d suggest chatting to your good old friend mr GPT!

I know ammonium acetate works well and is easy to obtain (at least where I am - I accidentally bought a bloomin’ KILO of the stuff I doubt I’ll ever use all of!!)

Honestly, I gave up on this thread, once I’d actually distilled the product and realised by the BP’s, it was essentially just DCM and Nitroethane….

I also basically lost the will to make amphetamine as I am aware I am a rabid addict - opiates and Benzo are off the cards and TBH, every time iv used a non psychedelic amphetamine, the same has happened - iv not slept until it’s ALL GONE!

I essentially also became aware that I likely have ADHD shortly before I came up with the idea to make amphetamine but tbf I REALLY don’t think I have enough control to use it medically anyway.

I decided to save the nitroethane I do have for when I have the 3,4,5-tmoba that I intend to make scaline’s with.
First mescaline, then escaline, proscaline etc etc using the aldehydes I am acquiring to make a range of tryptamines, and apply it to the scaline scaffold.
THEN and only then, will I probably be bored and attempt to make TMA.

That’s all a long way off though as I don’t even have any 3,4,5-tmoba- all I have at the mo is some 2,5-DMOBA and quite frankly, the amphetamine of the 2c precursor DOES NOT look fun from Shulgin’s description!
Rabidreject
It's really bad idea. GPT chat will just mislead you about chemistry.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi guys,
RabidrejectNitropropane isn't used in clandestine syntheses as I know.

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So that’s my pointless story of how I am attacking these molecular puzzles!

Seriously though, the amount you can learn in something like a year is CRAZY.

It’s been a year since I first read some of Strike’s book and I don’t even know its name!
It is MOST LIKELY called Practical MDMA synthesis or something similar.
The digi copy I have is missing its cover and is saved as total synthesis II, so could be a mix of the name of the LSD one he wrote (which in my opinion, is totally INpractical but hey ho) - look the point is, it’s been approximately 1 year since I learned what the hell ‘reflux’ meant!!

In that time; whilst in Benzo withdrawal I have learned A LOT and certainly enough to produce some EXCELLENT bright white crystals of n,n-DMT via reductive animation of tryptamine and to be quite frank - it was such a BITCH to crystalise the first time that I obviously took sleep breaks at an inappropriate time.
Second try, output was similar but the input was less than half of what I put in before - although it stayed as bright white crystals this time, instead of turning red on air exposure.

I realised after basically setting my mind on wanting to make DET, not DMT - something iv yet to try but unless i actually fully understood the process, I wasn’t willing to try anything other than what I could read from first hand sources - so I started with DMT because there are WAY more published synths!

Anyway, after looking at the actual structures and the becoming interested in Pihkal , I realised the structures tend to be simpler - iv also noticed they seem to crystallise more readily.

Anyway, rant rant rant for no real reason but hey ho. It’s what I do!

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So that’s my pointless story of how I am attacking these molecular puzzles!

Seriously though, the amount you can learn in something like a year is CRAZY.

It’s been a year since I first read some of Strike’s book and I don’t even know its name!
It is MOST LIKELY called Practical MDMA synthesis or something similar.
The digi copy I have is missing its cover and is saved as total synthesis II, so could be a mix of the name of the LSD one he wrote (which in my opinion, is totally INpractical but hey ho) - look the point is, it’s been approximately 1 year since I learned what the hell ‘reflux’ meant!!

In that time; whilst in Benzo withdrawal I have learned A LOT and certainly enough to produce some EXCELLENT bright white crystals of n,n-DMT via reductive animation of tryptamine and to be quite frank - it was such a BITCH to crystalise the first time that I obviously took sleep breaks at an inappropriate time.
Second try, output was similar but the input was less than half of what I put in before - although it stayed as bright white crystals this time, instead of turning red on air exposure.

I realised after basically setting my mind on wanting to make DET, not DMT - something iv yet to try but unless i actually fully understood the process, I wasn’t willing to try anything other than what I could read from first hand sources - so I started with DMT because there are WAY more published synths!

Anyway, after looking at the actual structures and the becoming interested in Pihkal , I realised the structures tend to be simpler - iv also noticed they seem to crystallise more readily.

Anyway, rant rant rant for no real reason but hey ho. It’s what I do!

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Whoops. Double post.
Yeah this can probably be deleted as when I distilled the product with 1-nitropropene, it doesn’t look like there was a significant quantity.
just confused me when someone I know who makes psychedelics said he wanted some….
I was confused as to what for….I know he’s been working on some benzofuran’s but other than that F knows!
They aren’t something I have really looked into yet

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect