5f-adb effects, duration and withdrawals?

MissMary

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to purchase 100g of 5F-ADB. I have a lot of experience with MDMB-4en-PINACA and most of the JWH synthetic cannabinoids. For those who have tried 5F-ADB before, how do its effects compare to regular THC? Also, how long do the effects last?

Lastly, I'd like to know how much of it you would need to use to develop an addiction, and what the cravings are like.

Thank you all for your insights!

SoBlack

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey hey

i using both of them for years
My favorite is 5cl but its even time a question of the quality from the batch at this time who the most batchs come from precursors i would say they are very silimar at all
If you are noted that in the last time a green , red and a white 5f adb batch is going on the world wide at this time 😂

If you need more infos pls pm

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
5F-ADB is much more potent than THC. Users often report extremely intense and overwhelming effects, including strong feelings of euphoria, altered perceptions, and in some cases, hallucinations.

The side effects can be severe and include extreme anxiety, paranoia, confusion, agitation, rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, and in some cases, seizures or loss of consciousness. There have also been reports of long-term psychological effects, such as persistent anxiety or depressive symptoms after use.

The risk of overdose is significantly higher with 5F-ADB. Overdose can lead to severe symptoms like seizures, heart attacks, or even death. The narrow therapeutic window (the range of dosage that produces the desired effect without causing toxicity) makes it dangerous.

The onset of effects is usually rapid, occurring within minutes after smoking, or vaping. The duration of the effects can vary but typically lasts 1-2 hours for the peak experience, followed by a lingering comedown that can last several hours. The total duration might be around 4-6 hours, but residual effects like anxiety or discomfort can persist much longer.

5F-ADB is much more potent and has a higher risk of severe side effects and overdose compared to THC. Its effects are more intense and less predictable, making it considerably more dangerous.

Artan

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I have give it at two people with. Noooo tolarence and the symptoms are very scary … and the mix is 40grams at 60 g herb!!!vevery potent,by the way if any guy now correct how % is this mix please tell me to be better at my knowledge!!!! Thanks