mjsunsay23

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
nice the idiot accepts deals when he knows he cant deliver
atleast i did escrow and got my money back minus the fee

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
where is my order? i ordered 100g cocaine only received 98.5g i ordered heroin from valentino cartel and still not received that yet????? been messaging him on session. through emails no reply !
dark9999This was a error on the packaging teams side, we apologize about this but humans make mistake some times. The H was sent however it looks like that has been intercepted, we replied to your email and told you we can offer you a 50% reship, you have not responded. Hope this finds you well.

VC

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
This was a error on the packaging teams side, we apologize about this but humans make mistake some times. The H was sent however it looks like that has been intercepted, we replied to your email and told you we can offer you a 50% reship, you have not responded. Hope this finds you well.

VC
aaronstevens@HEISENBERG
i understand @aaronstevens but i was promised a tracking i never received it. i was asking everyday i just got told il get it tonight for 1 week straight. then the coke came short i messaged you about it nd you said its part of the stealth method and then 3 days later i got 7g and i messaged you again its short you then dint reply for a few days and you said "so its 3.5g down" after that i never got a reply back. i was constantly asking you for shipping track number for H you was ignoring that question . 50% reship ?? i got told 50% refund or 100% reship if it dont arrive.. my first time dealing with you i put trust in u. if we can resolve the issue then i dont mind trying a second attempt. like you said were humans we make mistakes. i have emailed you back.

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
dark9999We should make a list of total money he scammed by now... Im sorry brother

View previous replies…

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
This thread will be a good example as to why forced escrow will be crucial for plattforms to protect it's users :) XMR would make doubts about compromised privacy obsolet.

It is easy to say, no escrow no responsibility but time shows over and over again that people exploit communities and plattforms whenever they can!
Gordon RamsayIf we wanted to exploit our customers we wouldn't've been replying to them now when they are asking for the status of their shipment. You are the customers we do not wish to do business with, i have explained the situation of our organization, we have also clearly stated the .2 email is the only way to contact us going forward. Please do not throw around accusations of us being scammers when we have done countless deals in the past. As of now overcoming these obstacles are 1st on our to do list, how can we reship products if warehouses of ours have been shut down and compromised. To all customers please be patient.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
If we wanted to exploit our customers we wouldn't've been replying to them now when they are asking for the status of their shipment. You are the customers we do not wish to do business with, i have explained the situation of our organization, we have also clearly stated the .2 email is the only way to contact us going forward. Please do not throw around accusations of us being scammers when we have done countless deals in the past. As of now overcoming these obstacles are 1st on our to do list, how can we reship products if warehouses of ours have been shut down and compromised. To all customers please be patient.
aaronstevensYou do not need to justify anything to me dude, I do not fall for your lies :D So much money was lost by people that dealed with anything associated to your name. Don't be here now talking about reshipping if it needed a fucking public post to make you come out after ghosting your supposedly 'beloved' customers for weeks man. Delete your account already, get it over with.

MadRabbit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
2 oz of d meth never showed an people was for well lets put
this least that will happen is get my head stump in an worse
get kill me, .2cartel mail bs comes right back as undeliverable

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
2 oz of d meth never showed an people was for well lets put
this least that will happen is get my head stump in an worse
get kill me, .2cartel mail bs comes right back as undeliverable
MadRabbitSend me a private message on here if the email is not working stating all your problems

bulltime

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
mine turned up to NZ ordered oz of md september 4th , it arrived october 8th this is my 2nd order and everything arrived ,when i weighed it it was 30 grms..so no complaints here, just the length of time it takes. but thats what happens when ya live at the bottom of the world................thanks aaron VC,fuck has he really been arrested,looking at placing more orders..i did notice hi proton mail come back as being compromised

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
mine turned up to NZ ordered oz of md september 4th , it arrived october 8th this is my 2nd order and everything arrived ,when i weighed it it was 30 grms..so no complaints here, just the length of time it takes. but thats what happens when ya live at the bottom of the world................thanks aaron VC,fuck has he really been arrested,looking at placing more orders..i did notice hi proton mail come back as being compromised
bulltimeThank you bro appreciate the support from customers like you.

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Omg if anyone is stupid enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get ripped off. He thinks he’s slick with his “I ordered 100 g and only received 98.5” bogus complaints. It’s so easy to see that he uses multiple accounts

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Omg if anyone is stupid enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get ripped off. He thinks he’s slick with his “I ordered 100 g and only received 98.5” bogus complaints. It’s so easy to see that he uses multiple accounts
american gopnikIt has been obvious to me from the start, yet he made the majority fall for his lies. He is in disguise behind the profile of other 'vendors' here aswell and it is visible to me who the profiles are that are in fact operated by the exact same person.

dark9999

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
american gopnikna bro legitally i ordered 100g i received 91.5g i then told him about it and he said he would re ship the rest out. 2 days later i got 7g through the post so i messaged him saying its 1.5g short he neever gt back to me.
ordered 100g H it never arrived. was supposed to be tracked i never received the tracking. iv been constantly messaging him no reply. i dont wanna sound like a cunt but yeah in total on the coke it was 1.5g short sounds like a bogus complaint but its the truth. i have received emails today from valentino cartel but im wanting a refund back. they willing to do a 50% reship but im not standing for it. no gurantee if a re ship is going to arrive. its my first time doing business with him. my account looks fake because im new on here. i dont think i will be buying from them unless he solves the issue and if they do then why not try again with them ? mistakes do happen i understand that. you cant trust dark net tho anybody could be behind a screen.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
na bro legitally i ordered 100g i received 91.5g i then told him about it and he said he would re ship the rest out. 2 days later i got 7g through the post so i messaged him saying its 1.5g short he neever gt back to me.
ordered 100g H it never arrived. was supposed to be tracked i never received the tracking. iv been constantly messaging him no reply. i dont wanna sound like a cunt but yeah in total on the coke it was 1.5g short sounds like a bogus complaint but its the truth. i have received emails today from valentino cartel but im wanting a refund back. they willing to do a 50% reship but im not standing for it. no gurantee if a re ship is going to arrive. its my first time doing business with him. my account looks fake because im new on here. i dont think i will be buying from them unless he solves the issue and if they do then why not try again with them ? mistakes do happen i understand that. you cant trust dark net tho anybody could be behind a screen.
dark9999It seems like some Stockholm syndrom..he already ran away with your money once :D :D

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
na bro legitally i ordered 100g i received 91.5g i then told him about it and he said he would re ship the rest out. 2 days later i got 7g through the post so i messaged him saying its 1.5g short he neever gt back to me.
dark9999The pictures of his H looked very good but luckily he stopped replying to me
FQB5cF0UvK

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
A person who frauds others is just the worse kind of scum there is. Go out and earn your money by doing honest work. These kinda people are narcissistic and they don’t even feel remorse for the wrong they do.. like the world owes them something. Or they’re mad at the world because their lives are shit. It’s your OWN FAULT your life is shit you fking loser
american gopnikWe totally agree with this, we are trying our very hardest using all our resources to rectify these issues, take care brother.

View previous replies…

NoCutt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You cant even keep up with your own cluster fuck--when did the acid order take place and how is a piece of blotter paper or gel gonna hospitilize someone. I really hope karma knocks on your door with a baseball bat soon
american gopnikThis is about my order which was laced... Further proofs from my client and his client will be sent tomorrow since everyone is sleeping.

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You cant even keep up with your own cluster fuck--when did the acid order take place and how is a piece of blotter paper or gel gonna hospitilize someone. I really hope karma knocks on your door with a baseball bat soon
american gopnik
...and how is a piece of blotter paper or gel gonna hospitilize someone.
You are not really asking this as a rhetorical question, are you? Blotter paper can't do any harm, no matter you put on it?!

bulltime

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
oh shit ok, i repled to the proton email guys and it said ,tell who you are and what was the orders i got ,.....that sounded dodgy as so i was out of there!!

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
oh shit ok, i repled to the proton email guys and it said ,tell who you are and what was the orders i got ,.....that sounded dodgy as so i was out of there!!
bulltimeWe saw this email, i thought you was asking for the status of your old orders. My appologise if you got shaken up.

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Please be patient, we are trying to get back to everyone, we have lost a huge sector of our business due to LE, many parcels have been intercepted and we are trying our best to get back to everyone and resolve the issue where both parties are pleased. We have been doing business for over 10 years and on here since 2022, we have done many transactions and deals which have all gone perfectly. We are not scammers, we have just had some serious set backs. If we owe you shipments please send an email to [email protected], include in your email what product we owe how much of it followed by transaction proof and prev message history. Thanks to everyone for understanding. To the people that feel betrayed i hope we can come to an agreement. Stay safe stay high.

VC

aaronstevens

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS OUR ORGANISATION ARE SCAMMERS

This is the Boss of the whole organization speaking

Firstly id like to say thank you to everyone who has showed Valentino Cartel Support during this rough patch and we wanted to let you know your support does not go unnoticed, we really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Recently we have been seeing some hatful, negative comments about our organization which upsets us to see, we understand all of your frustrations, however its not pleasant seeing our loyal customers turn on us after one wrong doing.

To clear things up, the member that ran this sector of the business has been arrested and his session, prototnmail and telegram have all been compromised. The data on his device is encrypted so don't fear you guys are not at risk, however moving forward we feel its best to use a different email address. Due to the loss of the messaging services the new member who has been allocated to deal with this sector has no previous information, so everything he is doing now is all new to him. That means he doesnt know any of the old customers or any of their orders, this is why he is asking people for proof of payment and message history with the old member. Each person that ordered was allocated an order number which was logged on his phone. This way when he spoke to the packaging team they could give out tracking numbers accordingly. Following the arrest of this member we have lost an awful lot of information, and right now we are trying to gather as much up as possible so we can rectify issues. The other problem is seizures, many of our parcels that have been sent out have recently been seized and our main warehouses in France and Germany have been shut down further hindering our organization. These past three weeks have been extremely fucked up if i'm being honest with you guys.

Alot of you have made comments of us being scammers, which is why im being transparent with you guys. Any customers that help this new member work his way around this site will be hugely appreciated. Although i have just seen we have been stripped of our selling rights, which is a shame to see. Please email us for any inquiries. The most important thing is restoring the trust that had been built up previous to this. We aim to do by giving everyone a maximum of 75% reship depending on their situation. Please email us with proof of transaction, your original order, how much if any of it arrived and your delivery address. We look forward to any new business opportunities that come our way.

Info on Orders placed between 25th sept - 2nd October have indefinitely been lost. All new orders made from the 5th when we restarted business have been processed unless they have been made through the bbgate site. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe my people.

The Boss

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS OUR ORGANISATION ARE SCAMMERS

This is the Boss of the whole organization speaking

Firstly id like to say thank you to everyone who has showed Valentino Cartel Support during this rough patch and we wanted to let you know your support does not go unnoticed, we really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Recently we have been seeing some hatful, negative comments about our organization which upsets us to see, we understand all of your frustrations, however its not pleasant seeing our loyal customers turn on us after one wrong doing.

To clear things up, the member that ran this sector of the business has been arrested and his session, prototnmail and telegram have all been compromised. The data on his device is encrypted so don't fear you guys are not at risk, however moving forward we feel its best to use a different email address. Due to the loss of the messaging services the new member who has been allocated to deal with this sector has no previous information, so everything he is doing now is all new to him. That means he doesnt know any of the old customers or any of their orders, this is why he is asking people for proof of payment and message history with the old member. Each person that ordered was allocated an order number which was logged on his phone. This way when he spoke to the packaging team they could give out tracking numbers accordingly. Following the arrest of this member we have lost an awful lot of information, and right now we are trying to gather as much up as possible so we can rectify issues. The other problem is seizures, many of our parcels that have been sent out have recently been seized and our main warehouses in France and Germany have been shut down further hindering our organization. These past three weeks have been extremely fucked up if i'm being honest with you guys.

Alot of you have made comments of us being scammers, which is why im being transparent with you guys. Any customers that help this new member work his way around this site will be hugely appreciated. Although i have just seen we have been stripped of our selling rights, which is a shame to see. Please email us for any inquiries. The most important thing is restoring the trust that had been built up previous to this. We aim to do by giving everyone a maximum of 75% reship depending on their situation. Please email us with proof of transaction, your original order, how much if any of it arrived and your delivery address. We look forward to any new business opportunities that come our way.

Info on Orders placed between 25th sept - 2nd October have indefinitely been lost. All new orders made from the 5th when we restarted business have been processed unless they have been made through the bbgate site. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe my people.

The Boss
aaronstevensThe level of shit you are talking is unbelieveable, aaron o_O

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You and the 5 other accounts you use to fake correspondence

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.
  • If you charge someone with scam, you must provide proofs!
    Unsubstantiated accusations will not pass moderation! Inconclusive evidences also will not be accepted.