Actavis (promethazine and codeine)

Mrs. Chaos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Salutations BB Community,

I was recently grabbing coffee with a friend in the Southern part of the United States. He has been in the distribution side of the drug industry since 2009. When I am lucky enough for him to mention his business, it seems like he is always trying to find this one brand of caugh syrup called Actavis. Of course this brand of caugh syrup is now discontinued and is now (or seems to be) one of the highest saught after/rarest pharmacutical drugs in the Southern United States. All the hip/hop and R&B musicians who have money seem to have a connections to a supplier, but never to the original discontinued Actavis caugh syrup. Its almost like the quaalude of the hip/hop world! Love to hear everyones input on how to hunt down the original formulation/ recipe and (of course) would love to see someone attempt to manufacture and educate all of us on how the professionals would go about creating this throwback!

ketamineleader

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Deals
hello 90% actavis around is fake, is easy to get nice fake empty bottles, people fill with something similar and many stupids rappers fall into this scam. i heard crazy crazy prices for bottles made like 10 years ago still sealed, as if we were talking about wine ahah now is just for rich flex, imho the effect not worth the price

Jasonmorales77

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Worth the price,those fake bottles may have some codeine some may be not but for sure are some good lean bottles all over us,i know someone that sells like 7 different brands.

Mrs. Chaos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Seven different brands? Geez that guy is a connoisseur for sure. Never really been in this type of industry but I have witness a handful of people make big time money from the business.

tetr00

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I never understood the hype, it's just codeine and promethazine right? When I was starting to get into opioids I could get really high off of codeine and loved it but after a while even huge doses and whatever I would add to potentiate (prometh, benzos, alcohol etc) I just couldn't get high from it anymore. I was trying doses so large that it made no sense not to just move on to a stronger opioid.

Jasonmorales77

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I never understood the hype, it's just codeine and promethazine right? When I was starting to get into opioids I could get really high off of codeine and loved it but after a while even huge doses and whatever I would add to potentiate (prometh, benzos, alcohol etc) I just couldn't get high from it anymore. I was trying doses so large that it made no sense not to just move on to a stronger opioid.
tetr00A lot of sugars implicated also

dampus66

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I can provide real pharmacy promethazine if any one is interested. Brand may be Actavis or other similar. Got recipee

Mrs. Chaos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Oh NICE! I am very interested... Are you a supplyer or manufacture? Also please let me know prices and other important information you find relevant.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect