Amphetamine synthesis report (but failing, searching for solutions)

Loooow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have heard from people who had exactly the same problems with the aluminum foil!!! And although the reaction should probably be stronger the thinner and smaller the foil is at the end, the most effektieveste way was to tear the aluminum foil into 2x2 to 3x3 cm. pieces and then put them into an electric coffee bean crusher and mix for 20-30 seconds until granules were present.
In addition, the synthesis instructions used at the beginning were probably not the most suitable either! It took a few tries before anything at all came out of the syntheses in the end! Which was probably very discouraging.... :)
Then tried the synthesis instructions from the video!!!
With the only difference being that instead of mercuric nitrate 2, they dissolved mercury in nitric acid and used that solüng for synthesis instead of the dry mercuric nitrate!
The exothermic reaction is really quite violent if you are not prepared for it and have not experienced something like this in full action! Nonetheless, it is possible to perform it with a 50 g. P2NP synthesis with sufficient cooling (and good aeration and deaeration in my opinion) it can be handled well!
You could try to react your mixture of isopropanol, P2NP and acetic acid all at once.
Since the FIRST attempt following the instructions in the video, the yield after washing twice with anhydrous acetone is still very close to the yield indicated in the video!!!!
I must mention that none of the people involved in the synthesis, including myself, have any prior knowledge of chemistry!

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Since the FIRST attempt following the instructions in the video, the yield after washing twice with anhydrous acetone is still very close to the yield indicated in the video!!!!
LoooowYou do not perform cleaning with an A/B extraction after sysnthesis? Then you scale all the impurities as well.
the most effektieveste way was to tear the aluminum foil into 2x2 to 3x3 cm. pieces and then put them into an electric coffee bean crusher and mix for 20-30 seconds until granules were present.
You talk about efficiency and shred aluminum foil into small squares with scissors? You're not serious, are you?
This is one of the most complicated and time-consuming methods I can think of for preparing aluminum foil.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not effective in any case.
If small solid balls of foil are so good, why not use aluminum granules? That would be the ideal, but again no one recommends it. If someone could tell me which physical property is most important for aluminum reduction with P2NP, it would help me a lot.

Since my first attempt to produce amphetamine, I also succeed, sometimes more sometimes less well, I'm interested in the background, the subtleties of what you have to pay special attention to. I have already tried so many things changed without knowing exactly what for and why, this must now be an end, if then there must be an explanation for the change, a difference that makes sense and brings me further to always get the same amount in the same quality.

I am still open to any suggestion, but please with a reason, gladly also say what is wrong and what can not work and why that does not work.
To try out everything practically has no sense for me because of the large number of possible variations.
I hope you have some understanding for this.

Loooow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You do not perform cleaning with an A/B extraction after sysnthesis? Then you scale all the impurities as well.

You talk about efficiency and shred aluminum foil into small squares with scissors? You're not serious, are you?
This is one of the most complicated and time-consuming methods I can think of for preparing aluminum foil.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not effective in any case.
If small solid balls of foil are so good, why not use aluminum granules? That would be the ideal, but again no one recommends it. If someone could tell me which physical property is most important for aluminum reduction with P2NP, it would help me a lot.

Since my first attempt to produce amphetamine, I also succeed, sometimes more sometimes less well, I'm interested in the background, the subtleties of what you have to pay special attention to. I have already tried so many things changed without knowing exactly what for and why, this must now be an end, if then there must be an explanation for the change, a difference that makes sense and brings me further to always get the same amount in the same quality.

I am still open to any suggestion, but please with a reason, gladly also say what is wrong and what can not work and why that does not work.
To try out everything practically has no sense for me because of the large number of possible variations.
I hope you have some understanding for th
Pennywise

Loooow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Man washes the aluminum foil after amalgelieren
3 X with water that should probably be enough to remove any mercury nitrates still present.... if you do it attentively!!!!
Your Freebase is present after the boiling process dissolved in IPA ! Then mercury nitrate should be soluble in IPA to end up in the final product, if it is still present after washing the aluminum foil or?

And to the aluminum foil .... you just tear it into larger and smaller pieces and then mix them briefly!!!!
This is the best method so far ... apart from the fact that I would also cut with the nail scissors in 0.5 X 0.5 cm large pieces if I would not's otherwise remain if that would be my problem to the goal!!!! ) Purchased aluminum granules for the laboratory is probably the most ideal solution, except for the fact that it probably costs twice as much as household aluminum foil and that another order that could make you conspicuous is not desirable.
I am also sorry that I have not expressed myself clearly enough on certain details . . . that was never really my goal!
Since the first synthesis attempt according to video instructions ( with mercury in nitric acid anstadt mercury nitrate 2 dry) the yield is stable in quantity and quality . . . in my opinion!!! I consume for a long long time daily and with conviction amphetamine with this result I am 100% satisfied!!!I need 3 to 4 small traces and am clear ,active and Alkehol does not become a problem so quickly!!!!
That also all I have to say about it! I would like to exchange the whole day here but my available time is limited!
My tip if something doesn't go as expected with your synthesis ... do it exactly as in the synthesis that is shown in the video.that in any case better than trying to start in a matter of which you have exactly considered not much idea (I always assume my lack of understanding).
Sunny greeting´s........

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Your Freebase is present after the boiling process dissolved in IPA ! Then mercury nitrate should be soluble in IPA to end up in the final product, if it is still present after washing the aluminum foil or
LoooowFirst, the mercury salt was dissolved in water, once you make the finished reaction mass alkaline the mercury salt remains mainly in the aqueous phase.
Secondly, I ALWAYS perform an A/B extraction after the synthesis, where I separate the phases with petroleum ether, which would then ensure the complete separation of the salts.
The final acetone wash would also wash away the very last residues. I don't worry about mercury.
And to the aluminum foil .... you just tear it into larger and smaller pieces and then mix them briefly!!!!
This is the best method so far ... apart from the fact that I would also cut with the nail scissors in 0.5 X 0.5 cm large pieces if I would not's otherwise remain if that would be my problem to the goal!!!! )
I just start the shredder, it couldn't be easier.
Purchased aluminum granules for the laboratory is probably the most ideal solution, except for the fact that it probably costs twice as much as household aluminum foil and that another order that could make you conspicuous is not desirable.
You would be surprised if you did some research, aluminum has almost always the same kilo price, no matter what form it is and there are other ways to order granules besides lab supply stores.
I would use it if someone tells me why granules would be a better choice. Read that first time from granules, otherwise there is always talk about foil.
Since the first synthesis attempt according to video instructions ( with mercury in nitric acid anstadt mercury nitrate 2 dry) the yield is stable in quantity and quality . . . in my opinion!!!
So you think nitric acid is the secret ingredient for consistent yield and good product?
Must I disappoint you, I use it from the beginning and each synthesis is different, sometimes good sometimes bad and sometimes disastrous, so it must be something else.
I consume for a long long time daily and with conviction amphetamine with this result I am 100% satisfied!!!I need 3 to 4 small traces and am clear ,active and Alkehol does not become a problem so quickly!!!!
That also all I have to say about it! I would like to exchange the whole day here but my available time is limited!
My tip if something doesn't go as expected with your synthesis ... do it exactly as in the synthesis that is shown in the video.that in any case better than trying to start in a matter of which you have exactly considered not much idea (I always assume my lack of understanding).
Sunny greeting´s........
My knowledge of amphetamine synthesis consists of what I have found to read and my several attempts, almost all of them producing something useful. Only the number of possible procedures or modifications seems to be endless, so I am looking for a solution that works well.
What bothers me about the video, the amalgam is made differently than in the instructions, the extraction of the freebase I do with separating funnel, there you should not necessarily pour the reaction mass, so I filter before and at last the end product is snow-white without any further cleaning. I find that is impossible, every reaction mass of mine was discolored and thus the freebase also. You can still clean before salting out, but would be again different procedure.
And no A/B-extraction is done and an no acetone wash is done, these two steps are always the end of any synthesis done without steam distillation of the freebase.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me and I wish you all the best. If you want to add something you are welcome.

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
ok, so it is because of my foil, then you can also explain this and also tell why despite the foil completely different yields are possible, because I have never used another than this and there were already very good syntheses with much and good yield. If I understand why thicker foil is the reason why my results are so different, it would help me a lot. As far as I have read and understood, thin foil reacts much faster and more violently in contrast to thick foil which reacts slower and is easier to control.
Pennywise
The reaction depends on off the quality from the Mercury nitrate.
I suppose a lot of people are looking for this. And since it is a prohibited substance.
It seems very unlikely to me that the quality is equally good everywhere.
Therefore, it is very important for everyone to share everything here on the forum.
so that you are more sure of its quality.
Almost no people share useful information here.
and because off this it takes allot off time and resources to improve it.
it has to come from both sides. Just taking doesn't work.
personally, I think it is wrong to use the forum without creating an account.

Loooow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
First, the mercury salt was dissolved in water, once you make the finished reaction mass alkaline the mercury salt remains mainly in the aqueous phase.
Secondly, I ALWAYS perform an A/B extraction after the synthesis, where I separate the phases with petroleum ether, which would then ensure the complete separation of the salts.
The final acetone wash would also wash away the very last residues. I don't worry about mercury.

I just start the shredder, it couldn't be easier.

You would be surprised if you did some research, aluminum has almost always the same kilo price, no matter what form it is and there are other ways to order granules besides lab supply stores.
I would use it if someone tells me why granules would be a better choice. Read that first time from granules, otherwise there is always talk about foil.

So you think nitric acid is the secret ingredient for consistent yield and good product?
Must I disappoint you, I use it from the beginning and each synthesis is different, sometimes good sometimes bad and sometimes disastrous, so it must be something else.

My knowledge of amphetamine synthesis consists of what I have found to read and my several attempts, almost all of them producing something useful. Only the number of possible procedures or modifications seems to be endless, so I am looking for a solution that works well.
What bothers me about the video, the amalgam is made differently than in the instructions, the extraction of the freebase I do with separating funnel, there you should not necessarily pour the reaction mass, so I filter before and at last the end product is snow-white without any further cleaning. I find that is impossible, every reaction mass of mine was discolored and thus the freebase also. You can still clean before salting out, but would be again different procedure.
And no A/B-extraction is done and an no acetone wash is done, these two steps are always the end of any synthesis done without steam distillation of the freebase.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me and I wish you all the best. If you want to add something you are welcome.
PennywiseThey say: If one makes the mixture alkaline at the end the salt remains in the aqueous solution! Which confirms my speech. Since one then also only the Freebase in IPA is dissolved from the lower gray puddle separates and with diluted sulfuric acid the salt precipitates!
Furthermore, it is urgent to remove the mercury nitrate at the end of your procedure somehow, because you neither wash the aluminum foil after the amalgamation with water ..... and next during the reaction of the P2NP to amphetamine after a certain time NO MORE mercury nitrate to the reaction mass to add because the reaction after 60 min. apparently decreases! I have no prior knowledge of chemistry and what I write here is based solely on my own opinion after what I have read in their reports!The nitric acid is in my opinion nothing to do with a secret ingredient but contribute to the fact that in conjunction with the added mercury nitrate 2 is formed if I'm not all wrong.I only mentioned this because it is just times so.... I do not think that it makes any difference to the final result if you use it correctly... sunny greetings!!!

MidasMad

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
ok, so it is because of my foil, then you can also explain this and also tell why despite the foil completely different yields are possible, because I have never used another than this and there were already very good syntheses with much and good yield. If I understand why thicker foil is the reason why my results are so different, it would help me a lot. As far as I have read and understood, thin foil reacts much faster and more violently in contrast to thick foil which reacts slower and is easier to control.
Pennywise

MidasMad

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
well, my experience is using aluminum amalgam reduction of PMK with nitromethane to get MDMA. I tried several types of aluminum foil, but the only one that gave a positive result was the extra heavy Reynolds brand, especially those oven bags (these are hard to find these days). despite being more expensive, the quality makes up for it and if there are other flaws you can exclude the possibility of being aluminum, using this brand

Reaction score
I think it's not right to guess the reason for low yields without fixing intermediate measurements. This methodology of amphetamine synthesis requires a certain amount of experience. It is easier to deal with the cause of the problem by estimating the unwashed yield.

I noticed that at all stages both base and powders look pretty clean. The author pays special attention to the purification and extraction procedure. But it is important to keep in mind that each purification procedure may carry a loss of yield and may be unnecessary. Therefore, I recommend weighing the product before each subsequent washing step. From experience I can say that multiple cleaning of the product could significantly reduce the yield, but I don't know if that was the reason in this case.

What is the activity of the resulting amphetamine?

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is the activity of the resulting amphetamine?
Marvin Popcorn SuttonThank you for your words, how do I measure the activity of a product?

And I always determine the weight now, before my purification processes. I will also try to determine the amount of pure amphetamine after evaporating the ether.

I have also already tested the product between the different stages of purification, and have to say that without the full purification using A/B Extraction followed by Acetone Wash, the product just tastes disgusting. Also at the thought of what I get out there for an oily and sticky red gloop, I get sick when I think that I have taken the dirt to me.
Of course, if you dampen the good stuff with solvent and mix in proper caffeine and lactose, you don't get anything out of it, but that's not the point. I need absolutely clean product!

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you for your words, how do I measure the activity of a product?
PennywiseWell, one of the most popular ways is to do a line of it, isn't it? Then report back, using about half the words you'd like to use :).

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Well, one of the most popular ways is to do a line of it, isn't it?
DocXIf it is really so easy to measure the activity of the product by counting my objective opinion, then I can only say that it is very potent. Small amounts are enough to make the body run at full speed. You don't need to sleep, you don't need to eat, and you're just so happy with yourself and the world.
I have unfortunately not yet found a way how I can subjectively prove the purity to be able to make a percentage to draw comparisons.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I tried several types of aluminum foil, but the only one that gave a positive result was the extra heavy Reynolds brand,
MidasMadThe only thing what I will say to such a discussion is:
Aluminium is Aluminium and stay Aluminium, no matter which name you write on it.
I'm happy to engage in discussions about surface area or bulk density, but not which manufacturer puts their name on it.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
If it is really so easy to measure the activity of the product by counting my objective opinion, then I can only say that it is very potent. Small amounts are enough to make the body run at full speed. You don't need to sleep, you don't need to eat, and you're just so happy with yourself and the world.
I have unfortunately not yet found a way how I can subjectively prove the purity to be able to make a percentage to draw comparisons.
PennywiseNah, most probably the only real way is spectroscopy. There's online sources for this, where you just send in your sample and get the spectroscopy profile back, even for illegal drugs. For a fee, naturally. But in the spectroscopy profile you can easily see if you have any peaks that doesn't match a reference profile.
I'll see if I can find the online resource.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, it was on this site, naturally :).

You can always easily do a melting point determination, but that won't reveal if there are trace amounts of impurities, just if you're way off.

If you manage to get a spectroscopy profile but don't have a reference sample, there's always online profiles of many substances on PubChem or Spectrabase. Here's amphetamine sulphate:

The curves are like a fingerprint of the material. The sample is vapourized and light is shone through the vapours. A camera on the other side measures which frequences of the light that are absorbed by the vapours, and the combination of these are unique to every substance. The answer is given as a curve with peaks. You then compare those peaks to the peaks of a sample you know is pure. If the peaks are entirely different, you've got something else. If there are extra peaks in your sample, those are impurities.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Nah, most probably the only real way is spectroscopy. There's online sources for this, where you just send in your sample and get the spectroscopy profile back, even for illegal drugs. For a fee, naturally. But in the spectroscopy profile you can easily see if you have any peaks that doesn't match a reference profile.
DocXI am aware of this possibility, I would prefer a method that I could do myself after each synthesis.
For example, I can do a TLC analysis where I can tell by the size of the stain how much amphetamine is present and/or if there are any other psychoactive substances present, as an example caffeine is also very clearly indicated but lactose is not.
The disadvantage of this method is that I have no reference sample where I could say that my sample contains either more, less or the same amount of amphetamine. The supplier of such TLC test sets unfortunately does not (yet) provide a way to infer an exact amount as he does for MDMA, cocaine or THC, for example.
I can only say that my samples look almost all the same, but what purity the samples have unfortunately not. I do the TLC analysis for each of my syntheses, the samples are archived, as well as the TLC cards to possibly perform a more accurate determination later.

MidasMad

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The only thing what I will say to such a discussion is:
Aluminium is Aluminium and stay Aluminium, no matter which name you write on it.
I'm happy to engage in discussions about surface area or bulk density, but not which manufacturer puts their name on it.
PennywiseI agree with you, aluminum is aluminum and always will be, but aluminum foil is not. maybe where you live they are all of good quality, but where I live not, I did the test and there really is a difference between thickness and other products incorporated in aluminum foil that can influence the final result.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
other products incorporated in aluminum foil that can influence the final result
MidasMadI know my foil is 99.9% aluminum, according to the manufacturer. The foil is thicker than any kitchen foil, which causes a slower reaction, it was cut into small shreds with a paper shredder.
Now where would be a mistake here to use this foil?

MidasMad

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I know my foil is 99.9% aluminum, according to the manufacturer. The foil is thicker than any kitchen foil, which causes a slower reaction, it was cut into small shreds with a paper shredder.
Now where would be a mistake here to use this foil?
Pennywisein your case, you are already absolutely sure about the quality of the aluminum foil, so aluminum is not a variable to consider. maybe for other people who have had a similar problem and have not yet considered such a possibility this could be a variable to be analyzed

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.