Anonymous package mailing

V€ctor Company

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is the most anonymous way possible for me to mail a package in the USA or Europe with a tracked service such as USPS priority or Deutsche post tracked in Europe?

I am seeing a lot of news about these vendors getting arrested as a result of the mail being traced back to them which would lead to us eventually getting caught red handed. How could I do it?

gus.fring

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I was read that kind of question before
Check link of the question meybe you'll find a solution of your problem

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
On another note. Start an account with usps online with a fake or borrowed name. Get a prepaid visa with cash at Walmart and load it via cash at customer service to buy your postage. When you buy your postage you just put in the weight and address and it creates a label. Buy your labels while you're on the public wifi at Kroger or the library. After purchase set your printer up (on your laptop or phoneto print to pdf, download the pdf of the labels, go home, and print them without wifi on your printer. Best bet is probably buy a new $40 printer and never connect it to the wifi. Don't register it. Don't download labels to your home network. Don't use you debit card to buy them. Don't take them in the post office. Drop them in the box outside. Think hard about how to avoid identification

V€ctor Company

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
On another note. Start an account with usps online with a fake or borrowed name. Get a prepaid visa with cash at Walmart and load it via cash at customer service to buy your postage. When you buy your postage you just put in the weight and address and it creates a label. Buy your labels while you're on the public wifi at Kroger or the library. After purchase set your printer up (on your laptop or phoneto print to pdf, download the pdf of the labels, go home, and print them without wifi on your printer. Best bet is probably buy a new $40 printer and never connect it to the wifi. Don't register it. Don't download labels to your home network. Don't use you debit card to buy them. Don't take them in the post office. Drop them in the box outside. Think hard about how to avoid identification
Frit BuchnerThank you so much, this has been so helpful!

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect