Changes in forum rules

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Dear users of BB Forum!
A few days ago, we turned 2 years old! We have done a lot of work in two years, our small but very close-knit team has worked hard every day to make sure that the forum is moderated almost instantly and new useful content is added daily. We experimented, sometimes added new features, sometimes removed them. In accordance with our policy, we have not taken money for displaying your ads in the marketplace and have no plans to do so. Also, we relived several blocks of our YouTube channel. Eventually, our main channel was blocked at the 30,000 subscribers mark.

Today, we can confidently say that we are the best forum in our niche. On BB Forum, you can find everything you need for production of the most popular psychoactive substances in any scale even industrial. Moreover, all this goods can be anonymously ordered, using BB Escrow system. In addition, you can get professional advice from our experts and, in the shortest possible time, set up a full-fledged production, organize sales of your products.

Today the forum is visited by more than 6000 unique visitors every day! And this figure is growing every day. In fact, only 5% of unique visitors are our users. This is expected, because all content is available equally to both registered visitors and guests viewing the forum without registration.

Today, we are representing some changes to encourage registrations and deeper audience engagement, as follows:
1. We are removing the ability to purchase paid statuses (premium and sponsor)
2. From now on, all statuses will be issued automatically and they must be earned.
By default, all freshly registered users will be given the status "New member"
If users stay with us more than 30 days, show a little activity on the forum during this time, their status will be changed to "Member".
Further, if the "member" continues to use the forum and shows more activity during the next 30 days, then this user will get the status "Resident".

The statuses "New member", "Member", "Resident" are non-commercial, so than users with these statuses will have a special inscription "Do not buy from me". Non-commercial users are not allowed to openly publish their contact information, we introduce this rule in order to minimize possible frauds.
3. We are introducing a seller rating system. We divide sellers into three categories:
"New Seller" - To get this status, it is enough to declare your intention to trade on the forum (by placing your ad in the Market or Listing, or by opening a representative office in the commercial section of the forum). New sellers will also not allowed to publish their contacts.
"Seller" - To get this status, you must give away at least 3 free samples, have at least 3 successful deals through our escrow system, get at least 3 reviews.
"Manufacturer Seller" - We have the same requirements for manufacturers as for Sellers, but in addition, manufacturers must prove to the forum experts the existence of their own laboratory, the qualification of the laboratory staff, provide information about the method of synthesis of the substance they produce.

4. The groups will be disbanded within the next two weeks. This decision is due to the fact that users created their groups, posted there information and their contacts and did not even appear on the forum anymore, did not show any activity and did not participate in the community life. All user, who had commercial groups, will be able to open a commercial representative office in the commercial section of the forum for free within the next two weeks. In addition, we are introducing a rental fee 50$ per month. This measure is necessary so that the representations of sellers, who are not active, will be automatically closed.

5. We will not apply the rule about the publishing contacts prohibition to sellers, who started commercial activity on the forum before this day.
Sellers, please familiarize yourself with the rules of doing business on BB forum.
Users, we remind you that any deals are worth to carry out using escrow system. Do not give your personal data like e-mail, social network and messenger contacts for communication to any users on the forum. Your security is in your own hands!

Best regards, BB Forum Administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Users, who have an active premium membership, can create their own representation in the commercial forum section for free. Just create a topic without paying for it and the topic will be posted.

Last edited:

Heineken

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
it is enough that someone is interested in the website, some special services and they hack this website, having access to the data, who has it or where it is, etc. Secondly, why should I describe the synthesis to someone and share it, and then it will be made available on the forum and with 1 labo there will be 1000 new ones, which means a decrease in prices, so small labo will not be profitable for production ..... If that's what it's supposed to look like, I'd rather not sell here.....

View previous replies…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
it is enough that someone is interested in the website, some special services and they hack this website, having access to the data, who has it or where it is, etc. Secondly, why should I describe the synthesis to someone and share it, and then it will be made available on the forum and with 1 labo there will be 1000 new ones, which means a decrease in prices, so small labo will not be profitable for production ..... If that's what it's supposed to look like, I'd rather not sell here.....
HeinekenHello, you don't invented anything special. Also, we don't ask you to tell us your know-how or any personal data (everybody know this). Just two things, which was required from you, are prove that you are not scammer and post your ad into BB Market. You decided to refuse. So, please, don't play a martyr role.

Wario

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
HeinekenYo men the knowledge is the only thing that multiply when shared this forum is for substance lover and chemistry lover i could never had made my first synthesis without this place, i think if your not okay for sharing i think you have nothing to do on any forum...
<3

lchemist

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HeinekenReal chemists share knowledge and techniques. How do you think we've gotten this far? Cooperation. U got a patent you can sell? Go for it.

Holding back of information is what the ruling class and the ones in power want.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
HeinekenYou are thinking too old fashioned.

The routes are available, you need to proove your expertise to the forum administration to obtain the manufacturer status, this does not come with a compromize of your security.
Also it is enough when you tell them your lab is in Poland, which is not hard to find out :)

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
I like this a lot and it has been an honour to be part of Breaking Bads early stage and a pleasure to see it develope to what it is today!

Seller/Manufacturer Status

I feel like for new users it might be difficult to differentiate between 'manufacturer' and 'seller'.
It might appear so that manufacturers are no sellers.
Is there a chance to adabt this so that manufacturers can also obtain the 'seller' status?
As for Amphetamine I am a manufacturer and I think that the status can therefore lead potential clients to me. Anyway, this might not be the case for potential clients that are looking for a supplier for chemical drugs or pharma products I am selling, because there is no title that approves that I am a certified seller for those :)

Personal groups

I am sad to hear my group will be gone. It was a lot of work and I have managed to build an active community there for my shop.
Also, I am running another group that serves the purpose for community building only, no commercial reasons. Will this group also need to be closed?

This is vey sad, I would be willing to pay a monthly fee to have these groups up and running as I feel like I need some form of connection to my customers/community to entertain them with games or siply update them with information

Sponsor/Premium status

I feel like this is a great descicion and the 'donation leaderboard' can be a new way to express admiration to the board

My biggest concern is just that I might not be recognized as seller and that I will loose important access and direct communication to my private community that I have worked very hard for :)
I see my Breaking Bad like my private facebook for my own drug clients, it would be sad to see it go :(

Reactions: T 3
View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I like this a lot and it has been an honour to be part of Breaking Bads early stage and a pleasure to see it develope to what it is today!

I feel like for new users it might be difficult to differentiate between 'manufacturer' and 'seller'.
Is there a chance to adabt this so that manufacturers can also obtain the 'seller' status?
As for Amphetamine I am a manufacturer and I think that the status can therefore lead potential clients to me. Anyway, this might not be the case for potential clients that are looking for a supplier for chemical drugs or pharma products I am selling, because there is no title that approves that I am a certified seller for those :)

Personal groups

I am sad to hear my group will be gone. It was a lot of work and I have managed to build an active community there for my shop.
Also, I am running another group that serves the purpose for community building only, no commercial reasons. Will this group also need to be closed?

This is vey sad, I would be willing to pay a monthly fee to have these groups up and running as I feel like I need some form of connection to my customers/community to entertain them with games or siply update them with information

Sponsor/Premium status

I feel like this is a great descicion and the 'donation leaderboard' can be a new way to express admiration to the board

My biggest concern is just that I might not be recognized as seller and that I will loose important access and direct communication to my private community that I have worked very hard for :)
I see my Breaking Bad like my private facebook for my own drug clients, it would be sad to see it go :(
Gordon RamsayYou can recreate your group in the commercial section of the forum. As for the manufacturer status. let's call it
"Manufacturer Seller"

Last edited:
Reactions: T 3

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
You can recreate your group in the commercial section of the forum. As for the manufacturer status. let's call it
"Manufacturer Seller"
HEISENBERGI understand :) It will be a hard pill to swallow for now but benefits the forum in the longterm!
I am already about to prepare my posts for the commercial section!

I think it will now be benefitial to clean up the 'Shadowsphere Serviecs' section as there are still regular posts in there which might be misleading

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Personal groups

Sponsor/Premium status

Gordon RamsayYou can also use your personal profile as a news feed for your subscribers

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Personal groups

Sponsor/Premium status

Gordon Ramsay
Hi. We will do it.
We sorry for that, but it is necessary to do. You have two weeks to inform and move everything/everyone from your group into Commercial section.

Last edited:

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi. We will do it.

We are sorry for that, but it is necessary to do. You have two weeks to inform and move everything/everyone from your group into Commercial section.
G.PattonThank you for your consideration :)

It is okay, I will cry a little now and it will be fine later.
I will create my posts in the commercial section today and will get everyone there, I am sure this development is for the better!!

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I think the "don't buy from me" moniker is redundant and disheartening. Anybody buying on this site should have read the rules and they pretty clearly state that vendors and manufacturers are the approved sellers, so anyone not displaying a placard that indicates one of those are not endorsed by the site to sell.
I feel like I've been given the dunce hat and sat in the corner pre-emptively.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I think the "don't buy from me" moniker is redundant and disheartening. Anybody buying on this site should have read the rules and they pretty clearly state that vendors and manufacturers are the approved sellers, so anyone not displaying a placard that indicates one of those are not endorsed by the site to sell.
I feel like I've been given the dunce hat and sat in the corner pre-emptively.
Frit BuchnerYou underestimating people's credulity and foolishness. We want to protect such people from any kind of scam here.

View previous replies…

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You underestimating people's credulity and foolishness. We want to protect such people from any kind of scam here.
G.PattonThink of the worlds problems. Many have been caused by humans highjacking of natural selection . I'd give an analogy but it would be insulting. It would involve forcing trannies to wear a star ⭐ so men didn't get confused

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You underestimating people's credulity and foolishness. We want to protect such people from any kind of scam here.
G.PattonNo problem with the message, but the wording is for sure a unlucky one, for sensible people* this may sound somewhat dishonorable. Also all experience shows that such things do not deter anybody with bad intentions but tend to irk the honest ones.

*sensible people is half of Asia and all of Poland ;)

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I like the fact you are given a title status of do not buy from me, it makes it clear who are sellers & manufacturers. Any transactions done with a person who has the do not buy from me, is clearly at your own risk and trust.

Besides I look past that to, how long a person has had their account. Are they a resident or member, then what activity they have on here. The open nature of the profiles on here to view that info, can help in trusting a person. The way I see it is we are all friendly strangers mostly.

Then there is the chemistry aspect, people with little to no experience would be completely humiliated on other sites. Just for asking questions beyond their abilities, on here it is far more forgiving and about safety, education and not ostracizing a person who is asking questions.

Lordoftheshard 2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The most important thing is all members stay safe which I think the admins are trying there best to do
And another thing all the synths on here are available else where but what makes this place unique is you get the inside tips on how to do them better buy people who have had experience doing them

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
The most important thing is all members stay safe which I think the admins are trying there best to do
And another thing all the synths on here are available else where but what makes this place unique is you get the inside tips on how to do them better buy people who have had experience doing them
Lordoftheshard 2Also the possibility of obtaining necessary chemicals right on the forum is great :)

View previous replies…

Lordoftheshard 2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Also the possibility of obtaining necessary chemicals right on the forum is great :)
Gordon RamsayVery true that's an amazing plus getting real precursor is half of your battle one doesn't matter were you live in the world with all the members sources you will get legit precursors
To be honest im looking forward to see which vendor has the best bmk glycidate on the site as this 800ml return of p2p is bullshit more like 600ml from all the other vendors I have tried besides bloomteckz no fillers in his I got the 800ml from his bmk

Wario

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It truely is!

What is that about the majestic garden vending model? What is that place?
Gordon RamsayIt is fully based on trust there is no escrow it's a psychedelic dw forum they are the New seller trusted seller ans superstar if i remenber well, the signal must be validated by an administrator befor you get access to the forum

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
It is fully based on trust there is no escrow it's a psychedelic dw forum they are the New seller trusted seller ans superstar if i remenber well, the signal must be validated by an administrator befor you get access to the forum
WarioThat is interesting :) Do you have a link for me?

Fully trust based sounds very psychonautic to me :D

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.