Escrow

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I have found a dealer outside the forum who offers very good prices, is there a possibility to use an escrow service outside the forum or. To find

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
"Is it possible to use an escrow service outside the forum or. To find".?
Sure other sites have escrow services or you don't HAVE to allow escrow but you probably won't get many sales. Once you experience escrow, as a buyer, there's no going back to hoping people aren't shysters or thieves. Back to getting ripped off a lot. The escrow makes the blow flow 🤧🥵🤡
If you are asking if you can use a different escrow provider along with this site, I don't know the answer but the escrow system here is the best around

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I imagine you would need to find someone who offers that type of service that can be vouched for by quite a number of people as far as trust goes. I have never heard of such a service but I imagine it would be a good business opportunity for a person who is honest and believes in providing a good and reliable service to the world of dealing. Very interesting thought.

Alice.Saibain

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I imagine you would need to find someone who offers that type of service that can be vouched for by quite a number of people as far as trust goes. I have never heard of such a service but I imagine it would be a good business opportunity for a person who is honest and believes in providing a good and reliable service to the world of dealing. Very interesting thought.
prophetThis is similar to a company that provides inspection services, targeting international trade and helping customers inspect goods in supplier countries

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have used Fair Trade escrow in the past with success. It worked pretty smooth

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks to all, it's a shame that there is no such thing. The escrow service in the forum is good as it is. frit buchner My question was related to this, outside the forum. As I said, I found a dealer who really offers very good prices, but that makes me very suspicious. I keep looking.

rosechem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Have you heard of Alibaba? Buying and selling transactions are also similar to forum Escrow 😃 .

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Have you heard of Alibaba? Buying and selling transactions are also similar to forum Escrow 😃 .
rosechemNot yet but thanks for the answer.

Do you happen to know if it is also possible to use escrow with an unlisted merchant on alibaba?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect