Flying international with distillite

fonem23

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
im planning to fly to germany some time this month, was intrested in bringing a small unmarked jar of distillite (about 20 grams), i posted on reddit and everyone has been saying that it isnt worth bringing and that i will most likely get caught. is there any way that i could bring the distillite with a higher chance of success?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Germany's airports have a very strict security system. I don't recommend taking some illicit through the flight border. What do you mean "distillite"?

Last edited by a moderator:

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
G.PattonTo defeat the nose of a dog you have to pack properly, best double vacuumed and clean everything carefully with IPA in an environment that is free of banned substances. And even then I would be careful not to get too close.

Selassi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Fill up a creambottle, put it in the plastic toiletrybag between the toothpaste and in the handluggage in plain sight through the scanner.

But then again i wouldnt recommend it at all hehehe

fonem23

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Fill up a creambottle, put it in the plastic toiletrybag between the toothpaste and in the handluggage in plain sight through the scanner.

But then again i wouldnt recommend it at all hehehe
Selassiyou think if fill the distillate into a bottle of cream that it would smell or nah, i could vacuum seal it but i dont know if they would pull it aside for being vacuum sealed. also would i be better off bringing it on my carry on or my luggage?

Selassi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Vacuum sealing a creme would attract attention hehehe.

Hmm i wonder if the dog is trained on the smell of the the distillate anyways. i think its trained on the smell of cannabis itself

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect