how can i make methamphetamine at home with what i have

victimtulip

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have the following ingredients:

KMnO4 [Potassium Permanganate]
Pseudoephedrine HCl - 100 tablets, each containing 30mg pseudoephedrine and 200mg ibuprofen
Isopropyl Alcohol
Acetone
!! I don't have Muriatic Acid or hydrochloric acid

Is there a way to get a drug from what I have? I don't have laboratory equipment. Initially I thought I would try methcathinone because it seems the easiest and it's not dangerous, but I didn't find a quick synthesis that I could finish in 12 hours. Can I make methamph from what I have, but not with the shake n bake method? I wouldn't want to set my house on fire and I don't think I'm capable of not doing anything wrong and then risk my life for a drug

diogenes

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, just bringing this topic up. I have noticed that in most countries pseudoephedrine is available OTC in combination with e.g. Ibuprofen as mentioned above. What would be the best way to separate pseudo from Ibuprofen?

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Ibuprofen has a very low solubility in water while ephedrine is very soluble.
Ibuprofen has a boiling point of 157 C while ephedrine decomposes well above 200 C.
That means you can either filter out the ibuprofen using a minimal amount of water, or boil it off from the heated powder mixture after you separated out al the fillers.
All physical properties are available on PubChem, just put the two substances next to another and compare stats.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect