Question How can i quit crystal meth?

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have finaly realised that i am an addict to crystal meth. I can go 2 weeks most without smoking crystal meth but once i take 1 hit again.its back to square one.

I use to smoke everyday,eventualy lost my job.I have a new job now so i did learn from my past mistakes,These days i smoke bout once or twice a week u know just to cope with the pressure at work.

Last night i looked in the mirror and saw my teeth is starting to turn brown and i thought to myself if my teeth is starting to rot,how the hell does my body looks on the inside??

So any advice on how to start gettiing completely off drugs?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
We have a psychiatrist on the forum in the harm reduction thread. I really recommend posting this there and see if the doc can give you advice. Please utilize this resource. That is what they are here for

mantax

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
po prostu zacznij myć zęby przynajmniej 3 razy dziennie, nie będą brązowieć, a na początek dodaj do pasty sodę oczyszczoną, po prostu zacznij dbać o siebie, witaminy, minerały, higienę, trochę kosmetyków i będziesz wyglądać normalnie

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, please, use English language in common sections.

mantax

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm sorry, it's due to automatic translation in Chrome and I'm already lost

mantax

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
just start brushing your teeth at least 3 times a day, they won't turn brown, and start by adding baking soda to the paste, just start taking care of yourself, vitamins, minerals, hygiene, some cosmetics and you will look normal. this is how it was supposed to be

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
just start brushing your teeth at least 3 times a day, they won't turn brown, and start by adding baking soda to the paste, just start taking care of yourself, vitamins, minerals, hygiene, some cosmetics and you will look normal

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Most important thing when quitting any drug is that you dont come out of your living space. Cut everyone that has contact with a certain drug or matter a fact every drug. Do not be in a company where drugs are going to be used, or even mentioned. You have to be alone or with someone that does not have contact with it. And remeber that its all in the brain, you do not have to use any type of drugs to be happy. Let your brain recover. Good luck i believe in you