How do I get into producing drugs?

Muffin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I'm really interested in producing drugs, to start it as a hobby or something. It really intrigues me and facisnates me (drugs do). I see fancy symbols and whatnot on websites about drugs (chemistry symbols) and that gets me thinking, how, how and how? Where or how do you guys think I should start? Do I have to learn chemistry first? How deep do I need to get into chemistry to be able to produce drugs?

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It won't be easy without basic knowledge of organic chemistry, but anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Hello, I'm really interested in producing drugs, to start it as a hobby or something. It really intrigues me and facisnates me (drugs do). I see fancy symbols and whatnot on websites about drugs (chemistry symbols) and that gets me thinking, how, how and how? Where or how do you guys think I should start? Do I have to learn chemistry first? How deep do I need to get into chemistry to be able to produce drugs?
MuffinYou can synthesize drugs without studying chemistry, following simple instructions and our recommendations. First of all, you need to choose the substance of interest, find a technique on our forum, study it, and then ask questions.

Muffin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You can synthesize drugs without studying chemistry, following simple instructions and our recommendations. First of all, you need to choose the substance of interest, find a technique on our forum, study it, and then ask questions.
HIGGS BOSSONAha, thats great. What would you recommend for me to play around with as a beginner?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect