Question How to increase the hardness of methamphetamine after crystallization

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Please help me improve some of my knowledge, because currently I can't find any relevant solutions.

After I kept trying to recrystallize D-methamphetamine, every time it turned into white transparent crystals (almost completely transparent, like glass), I asked a local manufacturer to check my sample and told me that the taste of the product met the requirements, but the crystals needed to be re-crystallized. It is harder. What parts of the synthesis should I pay attention to, or what methods can be used to increase the crystal hardness?

Additional inquiries:
I crystallize D-methamphetamine. After each crystallization is completed, I take out the solid and keep the remaining liquid and put it in the refrigerator to crystallize again. These products are also D-methamphetamine, right, and they can continue to crystallize. Is it right until D-methyl oil completely becomes crystal?

Please advise, thank you for your help

VICE

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Unfortunately most street level D meth isn't 100% d-meth. A lot of product will contain additives to increase hardness. In the past we've seen msm and recently new additives that will pass basic testing.

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So basically if D-methamphetamine does not use additives to increase its hardness, its own hardness will be brittle. Isn’t it not very hard?
Since I don't have an instrument that can test hardness, I don't know what the hardness of my product is.

If additives are added to increase hardness, in what process should I add them, and which substances should be added to increase hardness?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
So you are making it from p2p? phenylacetone?PMK? p2NP? Then half of it should be D and half L. It is possible to racemerize L-meth to D,L-meth and extract the D from it again, but it's expensive or a long project. if you are using D-tartaric acid and non-polar solvent then yes the crystals should bre D. If the creystals are clear, that means they are high purity usually. The reason to recrystallize is to grow bigger crystals and the trick is to cool it down slowly and then leave it for a long time. Those huge crystals take a month to grow

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I made P2P through 5449+phosphoric acid, and used NaBH4 reduction to make methamphetamine, and then used L-tartaric acid to separate the free bases of L and D.

View previous replies…

door

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How do you separate with l tartaric can u explain please

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You need to decide which tartaric acid you want to use for separation, L and D. After different tartaric acid separations, the solid and foreign parts are different counterparts.

door

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am think l tartaric

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you are using L tartaric acid (87-69-4), the solid after mixing is L- and L-tartaric acid. Put the whole bowl in the refrigerator for one day, take it out, add a little methanol and stir, use a filter funnel to separate the solid from the methanol. D-methyl free base can be obtained by adding the liquid to sodium hydroxide solution.

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Use pure water to recrystallize, do not use any chemical reagents, and keep the solution at a stable temperature, not higher than 25 degrees. The solution is placed in a sealed condition of more than 95% to slow down evaporation. Avoid light.

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
When water is used as a solvent, does it not need to increase the temperature of the water and increase the saturation concentration? The natural way of volatilizing water, if the amount of recrystallization at one time is 2~3 kilograms, how long will it take to complete the volatilization?

View previous replies…

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It depends on how large the crystal you need. After the methyl solution is thermally saturated, 1%-2% water is added. The key to hardness lies in the evaporation rate and whether there is vibration. The slower it is, the quieter it is. The longer it is, the larger the crystal, the harder it is. It is recommended to use the remaining solution for 5-7 days for the next recrystallization.

door

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What will be best way to slow it down

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Low temperature and sealing

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ok, I will try a recrystallization in the near future and heat saturated methyl aqueous solution for complete sealing to see if it can be more stable and harder in recrystallization

door

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can't you explain more detail of sealing ? Do u mean air tight?

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I will record my crystallization video next time I do crystallization. I think the way of using the video will make it clearer to everyone.

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm preparing, but my equipment is very rudimentary. Maybe the videos are just fragments. Have you successfully produced D-METH?

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you want to get relevant answers, you should provide at least most important details.
What it could be in this case? hmmm... I assume... it is fucking SALT FORM!
So what anion are you talking about? Tartrate, bitartrate, hydrochloride, maybe some exotic picrate?
I cannot see any clue.

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I mainly want to know your steps in recrystallization and how to increase the hardness of the final product (because the hardness of my product is not very good)