How to launder your money in 2 clicks

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
We will use simple algorythm that requires:
1) Your black crypto. (Lets say you use bitcoin)
2) Some crypto wallets that have swap function.
(Im using Trust or Metamask)

1 STEP:
Swap your black crypto to XMR tokens.

2 STEP:
Send your XMR to another XMR wallet (2 or more times).

3 STEP:
Create new white XMR wallet and send here all your monero that you have.

4 STEP:
Swap final XMR tokens on what you need, bitcoin for example.

Good! Now you have clear Bitcoins from free crypto-wallet accounts and little comission.

blosuetoday

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How is that laundering money? You get clear Monero coins but the point of laundering money is that you get those coins cleaned and to your bank legally.

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How is that laundering money? You get clear Monero coins but the point of laundering money is that you get those coins cleaned and to your bank legally.
blosuetodayYou get clear tokens (not only monero), and you can buy virtual cc, or bank account and sell crypto on bestchange site.
Or exchange it for cash, in my sity you can sell your crypto for cash, arms to arms.

blosuetoday

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So lets say you did all that and sold all your Monero coins for cash. Now you have 100 000€ cash, how is that 100 000€ clean now? Now you just have 100 000€ cash saying that you sold your coins. It is still not clean in any way.

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So lets say you did all that and sold all your Monero coins for cash. Now you have 100 000€ cash, how is that 100 000€ clean now? Now you just have 100 000€ cash saying that you sold your coins. It is still not clean in any way.
blosuetodaythe thing is bitcoin is able to tracking (blockchain transaction)
but in monero is unreal to track from which adress money came to yours, and using 2-3 xmr wallets your crypto become full untrackable and clear, yeah it from nowhere)
And if you sell your crypto after using my method you'll get clear cash NOT CLEAR like you get it from the job
They will be clear that you get them not from drugs

KonataEngy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
alternatively, just don't link your drug activities to your crypto.
and just use a crypto mixer to do the same thing

Moneros pretty sweet but its not the damn money laundromat

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
alternatively, just don't link your drug activities to your crypto.
and just use a crypto mixer to do the same thing

Moneros pretty sweet but its not the damn money laundromat
KonataEngyat least, its the best alternative to bitcoin mixers

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not 100% correct to say it is laundered after your steps :)

This would rather be 'anonymizing your coins' instead of laundering them - but it is a quick and useful technique!

For this, I do not use swap options of wallets but rather a system of multi-wallets and bridge the coins from BTC to XMR via services like Majestic Bank from Cyprus using two different wallets, it makes it more secure if you use a dedicated XMR wallet for your XMR from the first step.

Laundering them would require to introduce those coins as clean cash into your business/personal accounts.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
It's not 100% correct to say it is laundered after your steps :)

This would rather be 'anonymizing your coins' instead of laundering them - but it is a quick and useful technique!

For this, I do not use swap options of wallets but rather a system of multi-wallets and bridge the coins from BTC to XMR via services like Majestic Bank from Cyprus using two different wallets, it makes it more secure if you use a dedicated XMR wallet for your XMR from the first step.

Laundering them would require to introduce those coins as clean cash into your business/personal accounts.
KokosDreams@KokosDreams , he's right.

This has nothing to do with money laundering.

Best regards

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
@KokosDreams , he's right.

This has nothing to do with money laundering.

Best regards
WinterDustIt could be the first step if money would be laundered with cryptos..

Otherwise I would just label this 'anonymizing' of cryptos.

VMRXsahJtI

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As far as anonymizing, I like using the Wasabi Wallet mixer, and then trade to XMR. @HEISENBERG has a great write up about Wasabi around here somewhere. It uses TOR and has a built in BTC mixer.

Having your money and being able to spend it legally without concern is the hard part.

Depending on how much you're talking about, you could do something like this:

Setup an "Official" business wallet, and send it anonymous "payments" from random wallets you abandon afterward. Call yourself a Darknet Security Consultant, and create records of hours booked to imaginary clients that align with the payments. Then use those invoices to file your taxes.

If the authorities asks, just say something like... "Given the dangerous nature of some clients, my company's policy is to never ask for, or accept, any information from clients that falls outside the confines of the issue for which I've been hired to consult". "Anonymity is also essential to my safety, in the event I become aware of criminal activities which I am than professionally obligated to report to the proper authorities".

That's what I would do, but I'm a criminal genius. I have no idea what anyone else would do.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
As far as anonymizing, I like using the Wasabi Wallet mixer, and then trade to XMR. @HEISENBERG has a great write up about Wasabi around here somewhere. It uses TOR and has a built in BTC mixer.

Having your money and being able to spend it legally without concern is the hard part.

Depending on how much you're talking about, you could do something like this:

Setup an "Official" business wallet, and send it anonymous "payments" from random wallets you abandon afterward. Call yourself a Darknet Security Consultant, and create records of hours booked to imaginary clients that align with the payments. Then use those invoices to file your taxes.

If the authorities asks, just say something like... "Given the dangerous nature of some clients, my company's policy is to never ask for, or accept, any information from clients that falls outside the confines of the issue for which I've been hired to consult". "Anonymity is also essential to my safety, in the event I become aware of criminal activities which I am than professionally obligated to report to the proper authorities".

That's what I would do, but I'm a criminal genius. I have no idea what anyone else would do.
BevItUpThanks for pointing me into the direction of the Wasabi Wallet again!

I totally forgot about it, I will definitely test it and start using it!

I think this idea can be done more creative.

Why should you disguise payments from customers as legal payments to then pay taxes from it and use the alibi of being a 'darnet security consultant' meaning that you do operate in the darknet and willingly support criminals, you are basically admitting that your money is potentially coming from illegal sources even if you have not committed a crime yourself..I mean you are probably not a lawyer and it's the darknet still :D Just leave the darknet out of the equasion and try to think about a real fake business to launder the money, if it needs to be a business.

A smarter option, if you want to stay in the crypto-sphere, is to anonymize your coins after receiving them and then sending them to a new hot wallet which can be used to purchase something from you, like an NFT or another form of product/asset that could be sold digital and tax free under certain circumstances.
Other possibilities would be to spread the capital to a self created network of fake companies that can be used to purchase services from yourself.

There are more alibis that you could come up with that do not have anything to do with the darknet.

View previous replies…

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing me into the direction of the Wasabi Wallet again!

I totally forgot about it, I will definitely test it and start using it!

I think this idea can be done more creative.

Why should you disguise payments from customers as legal payments to then pay taxes from it and use the alibi of being a 'darnet security consultant' meaning that you do operate in the darknet and willingly support criminals, you are basically admitting that your money is potentially coming from illegal sources even if you have not committed a crime yourself..I mean you are probably not a lawyer and it's the darknet still :D Just leave the darknet out of the equasion and try to think about a real fake business to launder the money, if it needs to be a business.

A smarter option, if you want to stay in the crypto-sphere, is to anonymize your coins after receiving them and then sending them to a new hot wallet which can be used to purchase something from you, like an NFT or another form of product/asset that could be sold digital and tax free under certain circumstances.
Other possibilities would be to spread the capital to a self created network of fake companies that can be used to purchase services from yourself.

There are more alibis that you could come up with that do not have anything to do with the darknet.
KokosDreamsBefore I comment further, I want to state unequivocally, and for the record, that I am NOT involved in ANY criminal activities, and that every year it is my great honor to diligently report EVERY cent of income. For it is through this action, though puny and insignificant in comparison to many blessings bestowed upon us by the state, that I'm able to wholeheartedly express my overwhelming gratitude, and proudly contribute my meager share, as is the duty of every happy and loyal citizen!

The NFT sale works, but how long until they try to do something about it?

The multiple company thing is much harder than it used to be, and it seems like a lot of work and legal bills.

I still like mine better, but it's definitely more suited to the U.S..

A lot of criminals, (beginning with Al Capone), are not arrested for their crimes. They're actually put away for tax evasion, because many times the police can't prove the crime, but the IRS can prove they evaded taxes on their loot. Another important detail is that the IRS cannot divulge the contents of your tax returns without a warrant signed by a federal judge. (That's why it took so long to get Trump's)

The best part is the two questions that would trip up a lot of laundering schemes, have built in answers that don't require any proof except a quick explanation!
  1. The ability to show who and where the income came from. I provide them, they just happen to be anonymous. In most cases they would definitely pursue that, but in this case anonymity is obviously the normal and only safe way to conduct business
  2. To the IRS it's suspicious if your business deals with a lot cryptocurrency. But here it's obvious to the auditor that crypto is the only practical way to conduct business.
Another thing I like is it can be a win-win. Once the auditor understands the business, he'll buy into everything you tell him but he'll still keep digging. He'll keep digging because he's a functional cog in a huge bureaucracy, and he has to find something to show his boss he has value. So, since you control everything, you just throw him a small bone and he'll stop digging. He'll also agree with you that it was an oversight, after you tell him how smart he is because you didn't even see that.

What ya think?

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Before I comment further, I want to state unequivocally, and for the record, that I am NOT involved in ANY criminal activities, and that every year it is my great honor to diligently report EVERY cent of income. For it is through this action, though puny and insignificant in comparison to many blessings bestowed upon us by the state, that I'm able to wholeheartedly express my overwhelming gratitude, and proudly contribute my meager share, as is the duty of every happy and loyal citizen!

The multiple company thing is much harder than it used to be, and it seems like a lot of work and legal bills.

A lot of criminals, (beginning with Al Capone), are not arrested for their crimes. They're actually put away for tax evasion, because many times the police can't prove the crime, but the IRS can prove they evaded taxes on their loot. Another important detail is that the IRS cannot divulge the contents of your tax returns without a warrant signed by a federal judge. (That's why it took so long to get Trump's)

The best part is the two questions that would trip up a lot of laundering schemes, have built in answers that don't require any proof except a quick explanation!
  1. The ability to show who and where the income came from. I provide them, they just happen to be anonymous. In most cases they would definitely pursue that, but in this case anonymity is obviously the normal and only safe way to conduct business
  2. To the IRS it's suspicious if your business deals with a lot cryptocurrency. But here it's obvious to the auditor that crypto is the only practical way to conduct business.
Another thing I like is it can be a win-win. Once the auditor understands the business, he'll buy into everything you tell him but he'll still keep digging. He'll keep digging because he's a functional cog in a huge bureaucracy, and he has to find something to show his boss he has value. So, since you control everything, you just throw him a small bone and he'll stop digging. He'll also agree with you that it was an oversight, after you tell him how smart he is because you didn't even see that.

What ya think?
BevItUpNice, a lengthy reply :)

Let me dive into it!

Before I comment further, I want to state unequivocally, and for the record, that I am NOT involved in ANY criminal activities, and that every year it is my great honor to diligently report EVERY cent of income. For it is through this action, though puny and insignificant in comparison to many blessings bestowed upon us by the state, that I'm able to wholeheartedly express my overwhelming gratitude, and proudly contribute my meager share, as is the duty of every happy and loyal citizen!
You are a very noble citizen :D :D

They have digged their own grave with fighting cryptos/NFTs.

As long as they do not declare NFTs securities, this can continue in jurisdictions that allow for tax free NFT sales under certain circumstances.
Even if the US, EU or other nations should fight this money laundering scheme, there will definitely be a few outlaw jurisdictions where this will remain a possible option!

And even if they do fight this in the states by declaring NFTs security, this will be an amazing shift for the crypto industry so I would be happy with both outcomes actually!

It is definitely and it also should be :) Nothing comes easy and laundering money via companies is a privilege that needs to be earned.

Here the question would also be - is the amount that needs to be laundered one big amount that needs to be laundered in one go or is it rather a reacurring amount that needs to be laundered on a frequent basis. The first makes the 'company model' a valuable option, the latter definitely requires more skill and knowledge!

There I can not say anything as I am not a US citizen, all my alarms just went bust when you meantioned declaring proceeds from the darknet as actual proceeds from the darknet but therefore results from basically legal work

It is definitely a bold method and requires some balls, that is for sure!

I understood from the first place that this will work but might raise suspicions that could be eliminated with propper track records and bulletproof alibis. Still it is the audacitiy to me that gets under my skin, the audacity of linking your personality to the darkweb :D But it is often those methods that raise less suspicions than other methods that try to come up with a story that has never happened in the first place.

It is often a valuable option to include a partial truth into a lie, to make it easier to lie and also to make the lie easier to be believed.

Like as if they would think 'what if those cryptos come from the darknet?' and you admit that they actually are, but legal :D

Now, that I have had more thoughts about it, I actually think that this is a genius idea indeed!

It needs someone that is fully aware of what he is getting into!

You go sir, I approve it :D

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score

What ya think?
BevItUp

Also an interesting fact but it is true! This is where the difference between a true gangstar and a criminal lies..the gangstar (as we imagine it from movies) finds a way to introduce those illegal proceeds to the legal world, to use them there in business/real estate or assets while the criminal stays in the shadow.

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Also an interesting fact but it is true! This is where the difference between a true gangstar and a criminal lies..the gangstar (as we imagine it from movies) finds a way to introduce those illegal proceeds to the legal world, to use them there in business/real estate or assets while the criminal stays in the shadow.
KokosDreamsThis was a fun exercise.

The problems you point out are definitely there, but if you can weave through them the first time, you probably won't have an issue afterward.

Here the question would also be - is the amount that needs to be laundered one big amount that needs to be laundered in one go or is it rather a recurring amount that needs to be laundered on a frequent basis. The first makes the 'company model' a valuable option, the latter definitely requires more skill and knowledge!

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
This was a fun exercise.

The problems you point out are definitely there, but if you can weave through them the first time, you probably won't have an issue afterward.
BevItUpIt was indeed a fun exercise!

That's true what you said :D Stay safe!

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This was a fun exercise.

BevItUpSorry I tabbed and hit the post button before I was done. Here's the what I was intending to post.

@HEISENBERG If you see this, please delete the unfinished one above. Thanks

This was a fun exercise.

Here the question would also be - is the amount that needs to be laundered one big amount that needs to be laundered in one go or is it rather a recurring amount that needs to be laundered on a frequent basis. The first makes the 'company model' a valuable option, the latter definitely requires more skill and knowledge!

Two comments on that...
  1. I think this idea is best for $200,000 - $350,000 a year or less because that's the range for a high cyber security consultant, and it wouldn't raise flags
  2. If you are disciplined you could work with the large sum, by simply spooning it out a little at a time
The biggest benefit of this in my opinion, is I'm free to spend my money without worry. Heck you could probably push your spending to $500,000 without a problem, but beyond that it becomes obvious you're spending more than you're claiming.

After thinking about the whole darknet issue you brought up, It probably is a good idea to steer away from that. You couldn't be a consultant though, because consultants work for companies they can follow up with.

I think the main goal is to have clients that can't be readily contacted. It seems like having clients from less modernized areas, (Africa, South America, etc.), or non-cooperative countries, (Russia, Iran, etc.), would be good enough. So, maybe you claim to be helping foreign businessmen learn US/EU culture and norms of doing business. Holy Shit! I like this one!

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry I tabbed and hit the post button before I was done. Here's the what I was intending to post.

@HEISENBERG If you see this, please delete the unfinished one above. Thanks

This was a fun exercise.

Two comments on that...
  1. I think this idea is best for $200,000 - $350,000 a year or less because that's the range for a high cyber security consultant, and it wouldn't raise flags
  2. If you are disciplined you could work with the large sum, by simply spooning it out a little at a time
The biggest benefit of this in my opinion, is I'm free to spend my money without worry. Heck you could probably push your spending to $500,000 without a problem, but beyond that it becomes obvious you're spending more than you're claiming.

After thinking about the whole darknet issue you brought up, It probably is a good idea to steer away from that. You couldn't be a consultant though, because consultants work for companies they can follow up with.

I think the main goal is to have clients that can't be readily contacted. It seems like having clients from less modernized areas, (Africa, South America, etc.), or non-cooperative countries, (Russia, Iran, etc.), would be good enough. So, maybe you claim to be helping foreign businessmen learn US/EU culture and norms of doing business. Holy Shit! I like this one!
BevItUpAhh nice :D I thought with your last message that our nice conversation came to an end already!

It is indeed a fun exercise and I always like to think about challenging thoughts like this.

I think so too but it doesn't mean to definitely be save after it passed once. Many other factors could influence such an operation, like LE investigations towards you for other affairs, scaling of your business and therefore more suspicions towards you by SEC or others.

I think there are no limits in how this can be done, it just depends on the how :D

Speaking about the how, thinking about including the darknet topic into the narrative would make it easy to explain why the revenues would be generated from cryptos and steering away from that topic would require disquising all payments in some form anyway as then the fact that they would come from the darknet could be a neck breaker. It is save to say that it would be more difficult but more secure I would guess.

Damn that is wild.

Real persons that can be contacted in case 'someone' might have questions. As this is a service based business it is farily easy to provide a tax free legal structure aswell, a LLC might come in handy. The tax saved would allow for very attractive payments for the fake clients. To further disguise an identity the LLC could be owned by another LLC that operates in another jurisdiction that has double tax treties with the jurisdiction of the first LLC
It is also possible to have this structure owned by an anonymous trust to further disguise the identity.

Funny to think about it :D

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.