How to start selling drugs?

Wendy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I had one guy I know my whole life running things for me and I gave him GOOD money from the sales. The system worked very well, I left few days worth of product on some dead drop and he would go pick it up, sell it and give me money. No one knew I was paddling drugs.

I got lazy with D.D. preparation and decided to plant more product at once. What did he do? he took the drugs skipped the town of course. On my end, money wise its not really a problem and I deserve to get punished for my laziness.

What is a real problem though, am not really social and I don't hang out with people. I got no distribution what-so-ever. literally zero. While sitting on goldmine of quality drugs.

This is embarrassing question but this is indeed my situation.

I figure I ll have to get myself out there and make few sales until I can find good employee. Are nightclubs too risky? How would you start from scratch?

Last edited:

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Develop local sales. Offer Dead Drops to customers. It should be more profitable than working with postal shipments.
Print promotional stickers and post them in restrooms of nightclubs and bars, places where young people congregate.
Make small pre-packaged DDs for retail sales in convenient locations

Example of a promotional sticker:

BFuUWSx5Zi

Create a group. Your customers need to communicate with you. You need to have your own space to retain your audience and attract new customers. Come up with contests and drawings for prizes. Get new members on your team to make more DDs and expand your distribution geography.

Last edited:
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect