Let's talk about my Ridiculous Tolerance

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
To start I'll mention I am presently on an SSRI and as of this week am weaning myself off after discovering that psychedelics and SSRI's do not get along. Regardless of this I have always had an insanely high tolerance to everything. Before the SSRI I would take handfuls of shrooms just to hit a baseline. One time I had a bag of mushroom gummies, 'eat two to take a trip, eat the whole bag and go to the moon' with a big warning about taking the whole thing, well, I ate the whole thing, and absolutely nothing happened. I also tried a pharmacy level ketamine treatment I think it was 1200mg's for 6 sessions and other than some introspection nothing else really happened.

I've never seen visuals or had audio enhancement. Had a DMT pen over the weekend, took in the entire gram over 2 days and all it really did was make me sleepy. (was good for bed lol)

Captain Sandoz sent me LSD and I had 6 in my cheek at once at one point, nothing.

I've been working with a psychiatrist for about two years now trying to figure out my ADHD which is also really bad. Nothing has worked, was on Wellbutrin for awhile, made me feel not in control of my own brain, felt 'locked down' all the time.

I've discovered that 4mmc however makes my brain 'work' properly. Other than the regular side effects like over-sweating, it gave me energy and had me doing 18 things at once but actually COMPLETING those 18 things lol. It was the first time that a 'stim' did it's job for me.

I'm gearing up to tell my Psychiatrist that we're done and the weaning has begun. I tried the official 'legal' way, now this seems to be all that helps me. I've been on so many different stims this past two years that I've lost count.

What is going on with my stupid brain? I'm on MDMA right now, I do like it and think it will work for me but definitely a different feeling. I've never tried Meth and I think it may be great, how similar are the chemical bases between Meth and 4mmc? I know I'm on a slippery slope and am being as careful as I can which is why I am reaching out to the group for advice.

Any suggestions or other things I should try?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Mephedrone has the methyl in the 4(para) position of the phenyl and the double nbond oxygen on the b-carbon, making it a ketone. Remove thos Items and it is meth. Do a Wolfe Kitshner reduction, which strips that oxygen, and it is PMMA

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Fucking FASCINATING!! Thank you Frit

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I was on adderall XR 30mg for a while. It worked at first but it started giving me anxiety at night. I was ordering pressed addys online for years (meth) this was a lot better. No anxiety at night and I could sleep again. However I kind of have an addictive personality and started taking 60-90 mg multiple times a day. Armodafinil was also great. It wasnt speedy but really kept me focused. Its easy to get too

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
These are great tips thank you @miner21, I was on Ritalin from like ages 7-15 and always hated it but in retrospect I might have been a complete trash-fire through school without it. All this time and Psych Doc still hasn't mentioned addy's so they must think it won't work for me for some reason. I also have a pretty addictive personality (if it's there in my possession why is it not inside me lol) Might try Armodafinil before Meth... I have a feeling I'm really going to like Meth lol and maybe I can kick that can down the road a bit with the Armo's, definitely worth a try!

View previous replies…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You'd surprised. Most people I know on meth struggle to even get high and they are just maintaining because without it they are dead tired. Meth is way over-rated. It's been declawed over the last 30 years. I haven't seen a biker bar shoot-out since 1999.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:
Dammit maybe it's time to bring those old time shoot-outs back! Why has quality been dropping so steadily these past few decades? If I had all the equipment, what is stopping me from making 98-100% purity glass?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's a strange scenario. Think hadron collider and the Mandela effect. Really aside from the fact that it's 50% sinus medicine, I m not sure what is happening. I used to think it was n-isopropylbenzylamine, but drugs.data says they have never found it and they have bought the standard twice and they are easy to tell apart. There are a lot of crystalline famines that are not active or weak, that a person couldn't tell apart. The other day I tried to isomerize some I saved. I recovered 0 D isomers. Crystal's just never appeared in nonvolatile solvent. I was using Ltartaric acid and expected Lmeth Ltartate would precipitate. I neutralized it and added hcl until ph5 and recovered every speck of the meth and smoked it. It is strange because I was attempting to recover L and didn't. Is this really isomerizes D from p2p, like the dea says?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I've tried it twice now. Same result. I wasn't very explanatory there but I based an aqueous solution of hcl and separated the base oil and then added fresh water to the base oil and L-tartaric acid and refluxed 2 hours. Then I put diethyl ether, and stirred it a while ( this to pick up the base meth ( the D, since I expected the L to be Lmeth Ltartrate, and being a salt, staying in the polar.) But upon separating the ethyl ether and evaporating THE WATER there was nothing. I acidified the ether with 37% aqueous hcl and 25ml dh20 to ph 5 and when I separated the water and evaporated it, recovered everything. To me, that means there is no L meth in it, since I couldn't get L-tartaric to conjugate even after 2 hours at reflux. Needless to say that wasn't the result I expected, or I wouldn't have wasted my time. The DEA claims they that are isomerizing the p2p mrth in Mexico and the cartel meth is D not racemic, but the shit still doesn't get me high, so I'm beyond confused

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Quite an interesting reaction process overall. I'm curious to see where the Cartels take it from here

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
oh man we talking about tolerance up in here? Shiitttttttttt. i was burning through an ounce of ice in less than a week EVERY week for a solid 4 years straight. never missed a day. Now im dry as a mf'er and on 30 mg XR adderall once a day with 15 mg instant twice a day and that doesnt even get me out of bed in the morning. i have to take 3 XR's and 5 of the instants just to be able to open my eyes in the afternoon (lets face it i am not able to drag myself to even take a piss in the morning so im waking up around 2 pm every day.) unfortunately my guys locked up for a good longggg time and i have zero connects left which has reduced me to become my own personal chef boyardeez nuts gonna have a blast trying to figure out how to become a chemist.

View previous replies…

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Necessity is the Mother of Invention my friend! That is wild.. Frustrating there isn't an Olympics for guys like us lol we'd crush it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Well you're in the right place to learn and inbthe meantime, there's plenty of people selling meth here at competitive prices. I think I've bought meth from 5 different people and it was pretty much all the exact same Mexican cartel fare, which I can't make it for that price

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can do a Benzedrex extraction.

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can get robotablets DXM HBr. You can take 90mg of DXM HBr (Dextromethorphan HBr) twice a day (12 hours apart) for 5 to 16 days. Reduce or eliminate stimulant use during. Stay away from Serotonergic drugs (MDMA, LSD, SSRI Antidepressants). Dextromethorphan is an SNRI (Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) and an NMDA antagonist. The NDMA antagonism is what reduces drug tolerance. Tolerance to drugs will be 1/2 to 1/3 of what they were.

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You can try 90mg of DXM HBr (Dextromethorphan HBr) twice a day (12 hours apart) for 5 to 15 days. DXM is an SNRI and an NMDA antagonist. Avoid too much stimulants and definitely avoid anything that affects Serotonin (MDMA, Shrooms, SSRI Antidepressants) during. Then the tolerance to drugs will be 1/2 to 1/3 of what it was. NMDA is one of the mechanisms for tolerance build up. Another is CREB receptors, but I don't know if there's CREB inhibitors yet.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@BlueDex thank you, I really think I am going to have to switch things up and will be researching this more in coming days. I'm only like a gram in to this wonderful Meow Meow I have and yesterday the same amount that made me worried I might pass out from walking up a few steps today is my baseline... I hate my brain!!! Such a dick he is!!!