Lilycao Scammer, avoid her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonrevolt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I bought 1time for her everything was k, now he scammed me from 2800 usd.
be careful, I made the payment for the order, and the day after I sent it he told me that he didn't receive the payment and to give him the transactions id, I gave him the transactions, and then he tells me that they didn't receive the money and to talk to bitcoin customer service.
have you ever heard of bitcoin customer service like this before - 😂😂😂😂?
I checked the transaction and the bitcoin appears in the address they gave me, please ban @Lilycao it from this forum

Dragonrevolt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
NgFmwe6zPU

Attachments

• BfTIdWMmVU.jpeg
    BfTIdWMmVU.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 21
  • iOAjn7UzM0.jpeg
    iOAjn7UzM0.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 21

TheVacuumGuy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have other issues with this seller.

Nonetheless to be completely honest, I have always received the packages.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
All sellers of this company have been removed from our forum due to numerous complaints about the quality of the goods they sell. And also because of their unwillingness to solve problems with buyers. Some problematic situations are being solved for several months and still not solved.

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
u guys should remove her products, ik she has a scam tag so its not like anyone is going 2 buy them, but still... takes up unnecessary space on the showcase

LilycaoScam

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Deals
It seems I still have to say something. I have cooperated with this person for one time which was very smooth. We accepted escrow because I am fully confident in my products and services. Many suppliers did not accept escrow, but second time Because we have already cooperated with each other, we do part of bitcoin privately to avoid too much price drop.because when first time we received his escrow payment ,it has $100 less and we lost money and he didn't pay any difference,i didn't complain at that time because we are kindliness supplier.
this time It took some time to receive his payment to reach our Bitcoin account. This is normal. Bitcoin takes time and account is occasionally unstable. However, because he worked with some other bad suppliers before and had an unpleasant experience,he treat everyone as scammer in advance. It was just a small payment problem. I asked him to help to contact Bitcoin customer service because our account didn't receive his money , because we had this issue before and the payment was resolved by customer service.
But he has no patience or didn't give any time to us and doesn't trust anyone. He thinks I'm lying. as can see that this person is very emotionally unstable. He keeps swearing at me and threatening me, making me feel stressed and uncomfortable, but even so, I was calm and did not complain. At the same time, I actively dealt with the problem for him. Before the problem was solved, he posted bad comments to me on bb forum ,It had a bad impact.
I have already refunded him and do not want to cooperate with this person again. This is a farce and a bad experience. Please avoid this customer. just one word,there are many good and bad suppliers, as well as customers.Everyone needs to be treated fairly and respected, I just want to show the true face of this issue and ppl. I don’t want to say more about the rest. It’s meaningless now. He has done what he wanted to do.

Attachments

• tTV0i2fNOR.png
    tTV0i2fNOR.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2r6s3HeVWF.png
    2r6s3HeVWF.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 12
  • twkYVPHc4E.png
    twkYVPHc4E.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 10
  • punCPHG4KX.png
    punCPHG4KX.png
    250 KB · Views: 11
  • lfmvgwVJTE.png
    lfmvgwVJTE.png
    434.9 KB · Views: 11
  • i3dZaAWsNT.png
    i3dZaAWsNT.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 13

Dragonrevolt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It seems I still have to say something. I have cooperated with this person for one time which was very smooth. We accepted escrow because I am fully confident in my products and services. Many suppliers did not accept escrow, but second time Because we have already cooperated with each other, we do part of bitcoin privately to avoid too much price drop.because when first time we received his escrow payment ,it has $100 less and we lost money and he didn't pay any difference,i didn't complain at that time because we are kindliness supplier.
this time It took some time to receive his payment to reach our Bitcoin account. This is normal. Bitcoin takes time and account is occasionally unstable. However, because he worked with some other bad suppliers before and had an unpleasant experience,he treat everyone as scammer in advance. It was just a small payment problem. I asked him to help to contact Bitcoin customer service because our account didn't receive his money , because we had this issue before and the payment was resolved by customer service.
But he has no patience or didn't give any time to us and doesn't trust anyone. He thinks I'm lying. as can see that this person is very emotionally unstable. He keeps swearing at me and threatening me, making me feel stressed and uncomfortable, but even so, I was calm and did not complain. At the same time, I actively dealt with the problem for him. Before the problem was solved, he posted bad comments to me on bb forum ,It had a bad impact.
I have already refunded him and do not want to cooperate with this person again. This is a farce and a bad experience. Please avoid this customer. just one word,there are many good and bad suppliers, as well as customers.Everyone needs to be treated fairly and respected, I just want to show the true face of this issue and ppl. I don’t want to say more about the rest. It’s meaningless now. He has done what he wanted to do.
Lilycaowhere you refund my money back?

Dragonrevolt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Lilycao@Lilycao,
let's try to be honest
I sent you the money and a day later you tell me you haven't received any money, I give you the id
transaction id and then you tell me that you can't actually receive the money.
What am I supposed to think? that you didn't get the money or that you have a problem
with your account?
You also tell me to contact customer support, I explained to you then that the money is in your wallet, what connection would the company I sent the money from have, finally I contacted them and they said exactly what I told you that the money is with the recipient and they have nothing to do.
You also lie that you sent me the money back, post the transaction id for all to see😂😂
you are very sensitive for someone who cheated coneva with 2500 usd, if you give me 2500 usd you can talk to me as you want, i don't mind..
@HEISENBERG I didn't get any money only a block

Dragonrevolt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@HEISENBERG can you ban lilycao from this forum?
I don't understand how she's lying like that. She said she gave me refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• If you charge someone with scam, you must provide proofs!
    Unsubstantiated accusations will not pass moderation! Inconclusive evidences also will not be accepted.