Local drug market research

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd love to help but the scope is so large and the US itself is so large and varied. The 50 states are virtually 50 countries. Alaska by itself would be the 18th country ranked by size. CALIFORNIA would be the 5th largest economy OF ALL COUNTRIES BY ITSELF! Texas has a larger economy than Russia Canada or France. The Dea is the fear of the world there's absolutely no mainstream illicit drug advertising. Even so the illegal drug market in the US HAS AN estimated value of as much as$750 billion dollars a year . Drug circles are often ethnic and also tight. I have to get a black man to buy my cocaine. I send a Mexican American to get the meth. I'm not joking. know the people but there is an absolute rule against selling it to a white man. The Caucasians I know are small potatoes. I can't crack the drug market and get that information. I can't find groups I can't get anyone to comment. Then multiply that x 50.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'd love to help but the scope is so large and the US itself is so large and varied. The 50 states are virtually 50 countries. Alaska by itself would be the 18th country ranked by size. CALIFORNIA would be the 5th largest economy OF ALL COUNTRIES BY ITSELF! Texas has a larger economy than Russia Canada or France. The Dea is the fear of the world there's absolutely no mainstream illicit drug advertising. Even so the illegal drug market in the US HAS AN estimated value of as much as$750 billion dollars a year . Drug circles are often ethnic and also tight. I have to get a black man to buy my cocaine. I send a Mexican American to get the meth. I'm not joking. know the people but there is an absolute rule against selling it to a white man. The Caucasians I know are small potatoes. I can't crack the drug market and get that information. I can't find groups I can't get anyone to comment. Then multiply that x 50.
Frit BuchnerThen start with the first state for now

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect