• Welcome to the Australian section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Cocaine MDMA Methamphetamine Looking for a solid supplier to Australia.

Wiggingthefukoutman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
looking for a solid supplier for mdma,cocaine,meth and ecstasy or 2-cb pills to Australia I’m willing to fly overseas to meet face to face in order to build a solid business Relationship.
i will be more then happy to negotiate a very reasonable price to ensure safe transportation of product I am also willing to distribute to any customs you may have or may gain as a favour for helping myself and my team.
very professional money first mindset we all just want to enjoy life and would much rather long smooth business then short unorganised mess like some circles.
please contact me if you are of any help we will get something in the works.

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Let's build 2C-B factory for Australia!

Octopusssss

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do You have any australian darknet market? Do You have any darknet vendors in australia? If Yes - please let me know in PM how to find them.

cylencia

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
there isnt an australia only market that i know of, however on dread there is a good comunity of australian vendors. also you can find some stuff one here such as bute, dimethocaine and tianapentine

peaks

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
still looking ??

3mmc4cmceuropa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
amazing mindset my friend. hmu to talk better