MDP2NP to MDMA, is It's possible?

jjtr813

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HI,
I have 1-(3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-nitroprop-1-ene and LAH.

I know there's a 100 MDA Shulgin route.

Thanks

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's just not the most efficient way... even though possible, I would personally enjoy the MDA since significant losses are to be expected at the final monomethylation step. MDP2NP can also be converted to MDP2P and then subjected to reductive amination with methylamine but I have no idea about the convenience of this method as the ketone is pretty sensitive and must be stored in the freezer for the shortest time possible.

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have always wondered how you guys get piperonal, maybe piperonil alcohol ozonolisis who knows, if anyone put piperonal to buy i woud take some even foe the smell ha

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have always wondered how you guys get piperonal, maybe piperonil alcohol ozonolisis who knows, if anyone put piperonal to buy i woud take some even foe the smell ha
loadingSTjust do a ozonolysis on piperine witch u can extract from blackpeppers if u got the time or just buy as pepper extract.
i think there was also a way to go from vanillin to protocatechuic aldehyde and then piperonal.

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
just do a ozonolysis on piperine witch u can extract from blackpeppers if u got the time or just buy as pepper extract.
i think there was also a way to go from vanillin to protocatechuic aldehyde and then piperonal.
CCL4 hufferThere is pmk glycidate my frend but i just mentioned i coud buy piperonal if it was acessabill

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
loadingSTacetic acid, urotropine, piperonyl chloride get about 30g piperonal with the purity of 96%

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect