meth from ephedrine

commonfactors

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey whats up i need some help in making meth fro ephedrine i have a chemist and ready access to ephedrine i just need a method with that does not involve too many complicated precursors. I can get my hands of ephedrine like i said and lye not to sure about red phosphorus. Could you give me a straight forward and plain cook method so i show it to my chemist. Thank you!

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Use one pot synthesis with ammonium nitrate (from fertilizers or cold packs), lithium (from batteries), HCl from the hardware store, ether from starting fluid and drain cleaner. Check out "shake and bake method". But if you really have a chemist he should be able to figure out the best way himself. Or maybe he's a "chemist"?

commonfactors

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Use one pot synthesis with ammonium nitrate (from fertilizers or cold packs), lithium (from batteries), HCl from the hardware store, ether from starting fluid and drain cleaner. Check out "shake and bake method". But if you really have a chemist he should be able to figure out the best way himself. Or maybe he's a "chemist"?
DocXCan i use pure ephedrine the ones that pharmaceutical companies use instead of pseudoephdrine. Also do you know the yield form the one pot method is it good i know the regular yield is about 0.69

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Ephedrine or pseudoephedrine doesn't matter. The yield is always dependent on the skill of the chemist.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect