Morphine extraction from oral solution

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have extracted morphine from pills before and the natural raw material, I am sure all it takes is me adding it to a flask with addition of slaked lime dissolved in water, heat it, filter it. Then precipitate the morphine base with ammonium chloride, but want to ask if anyone has a proven tech for doing this before starting. After I will be showing how to make your own acetylation agent, via making acetyl chloride from scratch and sodium acetate, and how to use it.

Jotas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have extracted morphine from pills before and the natural raw material, I am sure all it takes is me adding it to a flask with addition of slaked lime dissolved in water, heat it, filter it. Then precipitate the morphine base with ammonium chloride, but want to ask if anyone has a proven tech for doing this before starting. After I will be showing how to make your own acetylation agent, via making acetyl chloride from scratch and sodium acetate, and how to use it.
Mr GonzoI have morphine sulphate and I want to make the base free for its future acetylation. What pH would the base have? With a water-lime solution? Percentages?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect