New Website for Dead Drops

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm building a site for my locale for Dead Drops. With the election coming up I've developed possibly a very lucrative scheme. I want to test my set up with a Donation Page that will be linked to a QRCode. The Dead Drop system will work the same way with QRCode stickers so I want to run my Donation scheme as a test of my system.

Still dealing with bullshit database problems I will work through. What I'm looking for guidance on is setting up the API that will capture debit/credit card, convert to btc, and send to my wallet. As of now the only way I can think to work this is to just have a btc wallet address and hope people know how to/already have crypto which would cut a very large portion of my base out making the scheme probably more trouble than it's worth.

Any suggestions? Anyone do anything similar? Something plug-and-play would be wonderful if it exists.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I suggest you wait a while. We have already developed a marketplace where you will be able to sell dead drops, place orders for delivery by courier. Anything at all. We've got it all covered. You're better off investing in your own lab.
We will launch this project this year.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
This marketplace project sounds promising and interesting. Will there be service in certain rural areas though? I am off the map, nowhere near the HIDT areas according to the current map which is good. I also live near multiple major university towns but usually stuff like this is only helpful to major cities. Will the program be able to help in areas like mine?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'll focus on my fume hood for now!

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That would be great, especially if it was possible to receive orders from China in larger quantities.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've already said it, and I'll say it again, Thanks Reuters...!

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Having a dedicated courier person in certain areas would save so much trouble. I have 1 Rural option that I have found works great, a close friend of mine is a fedex delivery driver with a set route. When A package is ordered we make sure the vendor uses fedex and since my driver knows most places in his route 2 or 3 addresses are chosen and a specific name which only the driver knows, The morning the package is on the truck he will see the name and address in his scanner. He runs his route as normal and when he hits the area he scans the package as delivered then puts it in his lunch box and takes it home after work. My friend then goes and picks it up. The only connection to anyone at all with this method is when the shipping label/postage which can be solved in various ways. Got a friend who delivers for ups, fed ex, or some other service available in your area then this can be a good method of shipping and receiving