Noids addiction

Codoi

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone.A weak ago i started smoking 5cl noids(a little bit of crystal in the head of a cigarette).i was a heavy weed smoker but weed don t hit anymore since noids took over.I tried to stop for but the urge is big af.
If anyone have any tips ?I whould love to read them and apply if possible

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
I will be subjective and honest. Synthetic cannabinoids are a big problem. You need to exert strength and willpower to break the growing connection between you and this type of psychoactive substances. They have already replaced cannabis for you and cause a situation where you cannot (in your own words) give them up. But there is good news - you wrote this message, you are looking for a way out. And it is real. You need throw them away, throw out all stocks, delete all contacts, cut off all ties with people. places and situations that can provoke use. Then go through the withdrawal. And then, to rebuild yourself. It's not going to be easy, it's a lot harder than writing a forum post. But the alternative is more serious and frightening. Additional materials can be found on various websites dedicated to substances, for example here: https://mindheal.com/basics/drug-withdrawal/

Yunik777

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I confirm syn noids I've tried such as CladB and 4fAdb cause real withdrawal... and they disrupt your digestive system too and your excretion system yes it does if you know you know

barry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
One approach that might help is gradually tapering off the noids while reintroducing healthier alternatives to manage cravings. You could start by reducing the amount you use each day, even if it's just a small reduction. Pair this with activities that keep your mind and body engaged, such as exercise, hobbies, or spending time with supportive friends and family. Replacing the habit with something positive can ease the transition.

MissMary

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your thread I don’t have any advice for you, only a question. How much of that stuff have you consumed in a week in order to have developed such an addiction?