Package seized

Mister Man

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi everyone, what happens if a package containing drugs addressed to me is blocked at customs?

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In different places of the world there are different strategies.
Somewhere just confiscation & notification or without it.
Somewhere police raid, or delivery without problems but raid 1-2 weeks/month later if they assume you're dealer.
Somewhere call from a post to come and "help them find your package" or any other bullshit reason to help them confirm it's yours.

Mister Man

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The package is stopped in Germany, it was headed to Italy

cofita666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Im so sorry for you man,please can you keep us update what happened in the future,and what consequences you will get
Please stay safe 🙏 ❣️

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have had one seized at customs. It was a small amount. I got a letter saying it was seized as well as a form to get it back if I was a DEA agent. Once you get the letter dont fill anything out or send it back if there is an option to. Just drop it and consider your address burned.

Mister Man

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I still haven't received any notice, only the shipping company told me that customs seized it, maybe they haven't even analyzed it, it's a liquid. I hope it goes into oblivion

View previous replies…

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't answer if this is detrimental to your opsec, but what shipping service do you use that notified you the package was seized?

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Send a junkie to go get it 😆😆

Acab1312

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Good luck, how did you notice that it was confiscated?

Mister Man

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
D From the tracking number it reported a blockage, then the shipping company wrote to me via email that it was blocked at customs

Mister Man

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
NOI don't know if it's confiscated, they told me it's seized or detained, they can't tell me.Now a month has already passed and I don't know anything

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You're likely very lucky that it was seized in Germany and not Italy. I'm not sure what extradition looks like in Europe but in the US they won't even receive you from another state unless the level of crime is a certain level. First degree misdemeanorI believe. There's 4 levels of crime lower than that. To extradite you from another country it must be a felony 3 or 2. If they'd have found the package in Italy, you may already be in jail. I'd still clean house and take your laptop to a friends for a month ( the one you used to order the stuff, it's the strongest piece of evidence there is)

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can speak to you from experience since on more than one occasion we have suffered losses due to the confiscation of packages coming from China to the European Union and the wisest advice I can offer is not to fill out any forms, not to answer any of the messages from customs or try to save the package, stay out of it at all times and from this moment on take the basic security that you should have. (change of phone number, emails, etc.). Surely your package will be destroyed later and depending on its content the authorities will be satisfied with its destruction or an investigation will be opened if it involves quantities of notorious importance in class 1, if it is about reagents or research chemicals that have not yet fallen under You shouldn't have to worry so much about the law and it would be enough to make a few changes in your life. Blessings and encouragement!!

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can speak to you from experience since on more than one occasion we have suffered losses due to the confiscation of packages coming from China to the European Union and the wisest advice I can offer is not to fill out any forms, not to answer any of the messages from customs or try to save the package, stay out of it at all times and from this moment on take the basic security that you should have. (change of phone number, emails, etc.). Surely your package will be destroyed later and depending on its content the authorities will be satisfied with its destruction or an investigation will be opened if it involves quantities of notorious importance in class 1, if it is about reagents or research chemicals that have not yet fallen under You shouldn't have to worry so much about the law and it would be enough to make a few changes in your life. Blessings and encouragement!!

mikeyoak

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ok. I do have some experience with this one depending on where you are. If this happened in the US feel free to DM me